Married [Part 9]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slump my body on the bed, let out a soft sigh. I grab my phone. And I changed the service network as my parents already prepared it for me. Mina and Chaeyoung will arrive tomorrow, so I just want to let them know my number. I send it to the group chat.

 

Glad that you safely arrived – Mina

Have fun, and rest well – Chaeyoung

See you soon, Dahyunnnnnn! Miss you already :( - Jihyo

 

I smile reading their text. Of course I didn’t expect anything from Jeongyeon. I throw my phone aside, and now I’m in sitting position, hugging my knees.

The scene just now really bothered me. I feel confused. So much things in my mind. Unsolved question.

Did Sana still love Momo? Did Sana just realized that she still love Momo after she met her? What are they doing right now? Solve thing and get back together? And, how about me? What should I do? Should I just let them? So Sana can be happy? Am I blocking their way? Is this marriage really a good thing? Should I just cancelled it? But, that only will make both our parents upset, right?

I wipe my tears. I don’t know why I feel so weak. I feel like I’m losing something. And it hurt a lot. Yesterday, we were so happy. With all of her confessions. We met my friends, and I introduced her to them. And I broke Jeongyeon’s heart. Now I know how she feel.

It sure hurt a lot. I cry in silent. Letting out soft sobbing. And my phone ringing. I rub my eyes, to stop the tears from falling, and take a deep breath. I pick up the call.

“Hello.”

“Dahyun.”

This voice.

“Jeongyeon?”

“Hi.”

“Wait, you’re calling from Korea?”

“Yes.”

“You can just chat me, you know.” I said.

“Are you crying?” she asked. I shake my head but I remembered she can’t see.

“N—no.”

“Did Sana hurt you? If she really did—“

“No, she’s not. It’s okay. Probably I’m too tired.”

“You know I’m not buying that, right?” I let out a sigh. Jeonyeon, the one that I know, is such a caring person. She knows when something not right. She knows me well. We’ve been friends since forever. I can’t lie to her.

“I don’t care, I’m coming tomorrow!” she said.

“Wait—but didn’t you said you don’t want to come?” I asked.

“Did you forget? I said that if Sana hurt you, I will take you away from her.” She reminds me.

“Jeongyeon, no.”

“I don’t care. I’m coming too. You gave me the invitation card, and the flight ticket. See you tomorrow.” She said before end the call.

Oh, I hope everything will be fine.

It’s not that I can’t accept Jeongyeon. But it’s me.

And my heart already choose Sana.

 

 

I don’t remember when I fall asleep. But a knocking sound wakes me up. I quickyly get up, and rub my eyes.

“Come in.” I mumbles.

“Dahyun.”

“Mom. Come in.” I said, smiling at her. She smile back and get in the room, closing the door and turn on the light. My eyes quickly shut and blinking several times to adapt the light.

“You fall asleep?” she asked while sitting beside me.

“Yeah. I don’t even manage to change my outfit. Too tired.” I’m whining. She smile.

“I know. Now, go and change. It’s time for dinner.” My mom said while caressed my hair.

“Okay. Oh, mom.”

“Yes?”

“Sana is home yet?” I asked. My mom shake her head.

“Based on what her mom told me, Sana went to her old apartment to grab some stuff. She probably will get home late.”

“Oh, okay.”

It’s a lie, is it?

I smile weakly, get up and head to the shower. Take off my clothes, piece by piece, before turning the cold shower on. Let the water hit me, run through my cheek. Which I don’t even know, is it the shower, or my own tears.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter