Possessive Unnie

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight got another fanmeeting with Onces. They're all being happy and playful with each other. Teased each other and laugh, doing silly things and chased each other. But tonight is about Sana. Yes, protective Sana that wanted her girlfriend all for herself. The one and only Kim Dahyun.

 

Sana p.o.v

 

'How can she be so cute and fluffy in that graduation robe?!' I thought to myself. Sometimes I took a glance at Dahyun because doesn't want to get caught but still try to catch her attention but that energetic tofu be like her usual self always playing around, talk with the audience.

'Urgh, I'm too far from her. Why I need to sit far from her? Not fair!'

When the fansign already finish, we get to play with Onces so I took this chance to being close with Dahyun. 

But it is hard. She's always moving around. So I just stand there beside Mina who currently holding a penguin soft toy. When I was talking to the audience, suddenly Dahyun came and approach Mina. She poke the penguin's belly and Mina start pretending that she's the penguin and play along with her.

'Urgh they start with that tradition again. Why they need to do that in every fansign?!' I look at them and as soon as Dahyun playing with the penguin's nose I quickly brush off her hand and give her a glare. She just grinning and stand back. I sigh out of relieved. 

Once I get closer to her, I talk to her and hug her, she just goes along with me. Smiling cheekily at me and hug me back. Aihhh this kid is so cute I want her for myself. When I let her go, she's running away again. I try to come closer again.

That's when they start to teased Dahyun. Because Dahyun going to sit on a very big exam this 17th. I know it's hard for her with all the schedule, school and even the exam. But, being bright as always, she always smiling. Always treat her fans nicely. Always positive. I love her because of that. 

Jeongyeon suddenly said that Dahyun should do the y graduation dance.

'NO!' I shouted in my heart.

I saw her facing at me and I swear she's smirking just now but I can't really tell because it was so face or I'm just being delusional. She flick her graduation robe showing her smooth pale white legs, to be precise tight! And start moving her finger at her tight! I can't help but scream as I'm having mixed emotion. She's cute but how can she be that hot?! Jeongyeon said, the unnies should teach Dahyun do the y dance and I noticed, Momo, Nayeon unnie and Mina all try to dance ily, so I took this opportunity to seduce her back.

I know my dancing quite sloppy but sometimes when I took a glance at her, I know her eyes looking at me sometimes and she looks nervous. I look at Momo and I know Momo is so good with dancing.

"Yah Sana, you're out." Jeongyeon suddenly said. I feel defeated so I move away slowly until they sing my favorite part so I join back but being clumsy as I always am, I forgot the ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter