Cheerleaders [AU] (part 3)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tournament only few days left. Both basketball and cheerleaders team practicing hard now. Dahyun keep running back and forth, chasing the ball and score for several times. She catch a breath, panting after she score one point.

 

“Good job, Dahyun.” Jeongyeon said, patting her shoulder. Dahyun just smile. The court sounded quite noisy coming from the screeching sound from the basketballer’s shoes and the shout from the cheerleaders.

 

“Take five guys!” Jeongyeon shout. All the players walk out toward the bench, grabbing the towel to wipe their sweat and drink water. Dahyun can see from the edge of her eyes, Mina come and help wiping Jeongyeon’s sweat. So do Nayeon to Tzuyu.

 

She just ignore it and drink her water before jumping around, relaxing her leg muscle. She feel a slight tap at her shoulder. She turn around.

 

“Hey, Jieqiong.” She said. Jieqiong smile before grab towel from Dahyun’s hand and help wiping it. Dahyun just giggles.

 

“I know you want to attract your girlfriend’s attention but I still love my life, so please spare my life.” Dahyun joke.

 

“She don’t even want me to come close to her.” Jieqiong pouting.

 

“That’s because you’re always with me. If I’m your girlfriend, I will definitely feel jealous too.” Dahyun replied. Both of them look at a black hair girl who currently chatting with Sejeong.

 

“Nayoung!” Dahyun called for a stone faced girl. The girl look at them. Dahyun wave her hand, signaling Nayoung to come to them. Nayoung just followed.

 

“Yeah, why?” she asked. Dahyun took a glance at a pouty Jieqiong.

 

“I don’t want to be the victim so I’ll leave you guys to talk to each other. Okay?” Dahyun said, patting Nayoung’s shoulder and smile at Jieqiong, before Jieqiong mouthing, ‘thank you’. Dahyun walk away, leaving the love birds alone.

 

Her eyes scanning around the court and she can see someone who she missed the most, sitting alone, staring into space.

 

‘Why she’s alone? Where’s Eunha?’ Dahyun thought to herself but she brush it off. Dahyun focus at her training back when she heard a slight scream. She turn her head and she can see Sana squatting down, holding her leg.

 

Dahyun immediately run to her. And check her leg.

 

“Are you okay?” Dahyun asked but Sana didn’t answer it. Dahyun look at Sana and asked once again,

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Sana on the other hand, feel shocked as Dahyun currently check on her after she’s being clumsy once again and tripped because of her step.

 

“I—I’m okay.” She replied. Dahyun helped Sana to get up but Sana feel a slight pain at her ankle and almost slipped from Dahyun’s embrace but Dahyun hold her tighter.

 

“Coach, I bring this girl to the medical room.” Dahyun said and without waiting for the couch to give permission, Dahyun already lead Sana out from the court.

 

“Dahyun.“

 

“Yes?”

 

“Why you always avoiding me?” Sana asked. Dahyun shake her head. “I’m not avoiding you.”

 

“Then?”

 

Dahyun stop her step. She look at Sana, smile weakly.

 

“Because, you’re with Eunha now. I don’t want to hurt myself anymore.” Dahyun softly said. She turn her head before continue their step but Sana immediately stop her.

 

“Dahyun—“

 

Sana didn’t manage to continue her words when someone yelled her name. Both Dahyun and her turn their head and they can see Eunha run toward them. Dahyun immediately pull herself apart from Sana but still holding Sana’s hand.

 

“Hey, are you okay?” Eunha asked Sana. Dahyun let Sana go when Eunha hold Sana.

 

“Eunha, bring her to the medical room okay. I hope her ankle is okay.” Dahyun interrupted before turn around, ready to walk away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter