Breath

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a very very short one. shorter than before. this bothering me so i have to write it. i'm using my phone and write in 15 minutes. no proof reading so i'm sorry for any mistake. btw, thank you for the upvote and subscibes. you guys are amazing :D

 

-

 

A tears fall onto her soft cheek.

 

She wipe it and chuckle nervously. She feel so small, even she's obviously not. She hold her breath and let it go slowly, she feel lack of oxygen, she trying to breath again, fail. Something blocking her nose. It hurts.

 

"I'm sorry." She said, still looking at the floor. Her breath still sounded heavy. A small sobbing coming out from her tiny mouth before it outburst into a bawling, letting all of her heart out. Feeling stupid and dumb, in front of the person she love the most.

 

"Sana." The girl in front of her called. She can feel a warm touch at her arm, caressing it delicately. She feel a tingle, the heart skip rapidly, and her face feel hotter. The white room suddenly become small, she can't breath. She start to panic, groping the younger girl's hand, tightly.

 

"Are you okay?" The same soft voice ask. She shake her head, trying to breath but she can't feel anything, there's no air coming through her nose. Her lips agape, trying to in all the air, oxygen but she fail. Her heart, feel like stop beating. She feel cold.

 

"Sana, answer me. Sana? Help! Somebody!" She can hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter