Treat You Better (part 1)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme: Fluffy, with tons of jealousy and crying because I'm hopeless romantic *cries* (probably have )

Warning: matured content in the future (probably)

Characters: Dahyun, Sana, Moonbin and Eunwoo (Astro), probably the other Twice members.

 

***

 

Sana and Dahyun are best friend. A really close friend that always have each other's back. They're always together in school and the other students adore their friendship. Sana is clingy. A little too clingy with Dahyun. She will always hold Dahyun's hands, always kissed Dahyun's cheek and sometime neck in public, and she always hugged Dahyun. Dahyun didn't mind it, she's okay with it. But, a little both of them know, the younger one started to develop feeling for Sana.

Dahyun is good at hiding it. She tried her best not to showed that she's in love. Although sometimes Sana caught her staring, or sometimes she smiled by herself looking at Sana. But, she can't help it. Sana is too beautiful and too adorable for her to not stare at.

Until one day, Sana told Dahyun that she already dated someone. And that person, non other that the school's dancing machine, Momo. Dahyun can feel her heart broke. She can feel a very painful feeling lingering at her heart. She can feel dry. She can't even utter a words but smile. She forcefully said,

"Congratulations, unnie. I hope she can take good care of you." 

And then she witnessed it, the way Momo put her arms behind Sana's waist. The way Sana stare at Momo lovingly. And the way Momo kissed Sana's cheek. And the way Sana kissed Momo's cheek. Dahyun excused herself saying that she don't want to disturb the lovebird but she know, she can't hold her tears anymore.

She run to the field. There's a tree at the corner of the field. Dahyun sit there alone, crying her heart out. Letting every pain that she felt go. She wipe her tears but tears keep flowing out. Dahyun never felt like this before, she never know this kind of feeling exist, she never know she had to face it now. She never know that she will ever be in love. She's in love with Sana, and she hates it.

"Hey, why are you crying here alone?" suddenly a husky voice talk to her. Dahyun immediately look at the voice, and she saw two guys looking at her, worriedly.

"Moonbin oppa, Eunwoo oppa." she said. Moonbin and Eunwoo sit beside Dahyun, and the girl sit between them.

"Hey, are you okay?" Eunwoo asked. Dahyun just shake her head.

"We saw you running alone so we decide to follow you. Mind to tell us?" Moonbin turn to asked.

"Just a girl, with a broken hearted." Dahyun jokingly said. Try to ease her own feeling.

"Was it about Sana?" Moonbin guessed. And Dahyun just nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter