Part Time Lover(13)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's early. In fact, too early. An hour earlier to be exact. She didn't sleep for the entire night. Her dark circle can be clearly visible but she don't care. She looks around, her fingers tapping the desk, sometimes she will scroll her phone, doing nothing. The hot cappucino in the cup in front of her slowly turn cold. The cake she ordered was left, untouched. She look at her wristwatch, almost 3pm. Still anticipating as she keep looking at the entrance.

 

She's worried. Kyulkyung sounded so serious when she asked to meet her. What if something happened to Dahyun? As much as her heart feel broken, she can't help but worried about Dahyun. She wanted to call Dahyun and asked herself but she's not ready. She don't even know if her feeling is mutual or not.

 

"I'm sorry I'm late." A soft voice startled her. The girl sit in front of her, elegantly and flashing a smile.

 

"It's okay." She replied.

 

"How long have you been waiting?"

 

"Around one hour." She's being honest.

 

"You're so early!"

 

"Let just straight to the point here. What happened to Dahyun?" She eagerly asked because she really don't have the time to talk about herself.

 

"You do care about her." Kyulkyung said, but there's a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

 

"She used to be in my life before." She defend herself.

 

"Only for one month." Kyulkyung scoffed, and it really offended her.

 

"Whatever. Now, do you want to tell me or you just wanted to waste my time?" She started to lose her patience.

 

"Dahyun is okay. Besides not eating for a week, and don't even bother to get off from her bed, I can say she's okay." Kyulkyung sounded so relax, but the information that Sana received, really make her worried.

 

"She didn't eat for a week? Why?"

 

"What do you expect? She was left, alone, and heartbroken." Kyulkyung rolled her eyes, crossing her arm.

 

"Heartbroken? Who left her? You?"

 

"Stop pretending, Sana. You hurt her, and you think I'm going to be easy on you?" Kyulkyung glare.

 

"Me? Hello, I'm not her girlfriend. I was just her client. You, you're her girlfriend right? Why don't you take care of her?"

 

"What?! Listen here. She's not my girlfriend, okay? She's in love with you and you're the one who broke her heart."

 

"Well, do you think I can easily believe you after I saw both of you kissing in front of her house? Heh." She scoffed, annoyed with Kyulkyung's accused.

 

"She never kissed me!"

 

"Don't lie! I saw it with my own eyes." She can feel herself at the edge of crying. Her heart feel broken, it stings that she can no longer hold it.

 

"Sana, that was misunderstanding. I asked her to kiss me but she didn't." Kyulkyung's voice become soft.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter