Thief: A Stolen Heart (part 1)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters:

Dahyun as the Investigator, Sana as the Thief, probably all Twice members, Sowon Gfriend (cameo), probably other idols.

 

 

***************************

 

Seoul, South Korea
1 August 2015

 

 


"We really need your help."


"But, why? Is it that hard to catch a thief?"


"First, we don't know if it is a thief or thieves. Plus, this time, it is different."


"Different? What kind of different?"


"First, the thief really knows what he want. Recently, they robbed a jewellery store and they only aim a diamond cost $1,000,000 for the diamond. And they don't even touch anything else."


"Interesting. But this is not the first time these kinds of robbery happened."


"The thing is. They don't left any traces. Everything seems untouched. Even the glass that kept the diamond seems like no one touch it. Still locked."


"Oh okay. Let me think about this. Is there any jewellery store that kept any rare item?"


"There's one. X Jewellery has a necklace cost $12,000,000"


"I don't get it. Why these people love to keep rare and so damn expensive stuff if that thing only lead them to danger. Stupid. By the way, I'll try my best and the payment as usual but this time, I have to ask for double."


"Anything, Dahyun-ssi. As long as you can catch that thieves."


"See ya."

 

****************


Dahyun walk across the street. She wear a long skinniny jeans with a sweater as the weather getting colder. She even wear a beanie. She put her hand inside her sweater's pocket and walk quicker that usual. She stop in front of a jewellery store. She enter the store and one of the worker greet her.


"Welcome to X Jewellery. May I help you?"


"Ah, thank you. I'm just looking around. What is your name?"


"Just call me Sowon, miss...?


"Dahyun."


"Ah, Dahyun. Are you interested on trying our new brand jewellery. We have varieties of rings, necklaces and even bracelets."


"It is okay. I'm just looking around. Need some inspiration so that I can choose what I want later."


"Oh, okay. Feel free to walk around."


"Oh before that, may I know if you have the necklace that cost $12,000,000?"


"Ah that necklace. We keep it inside a safety box and only if you want to buy it, we will show it."


"May I meet your manager, then?"


"Wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter