Married [Part 8]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We finally arrived at Japan after few hours on the plane. My back hurt. It’s been awhile since I travel this far. College and band life give me no rest. I still remember on what happened last night that made us actually sleep quite late and luckily we manage to woke up early this morning.

 

Flashback

I pulled away after kissed her. She look at me, still not believed on what just happened. I cupped her cheek, rub her lips with my thumb.

“Is it enough?” I asked. She nodded.

“That’s my first kiss.” I said. Her eyes widened.

“You never kissed anyone before?” I shook my head and smiled shyly. Yes, I never kissed anyone before. Not even Jimin. Well, he tried but I pushed him away.

“You’re my first, and I hope you’re my last.” I left a peck on her lips once again before get off from the car and walk to the passenger side. I opened the door for her, and she get off. Still looking at me. I grab her handbag, and out of habit, intertwining our hands together. She pulled me.

“Why?” I asked.

“T—thank you.” She answered.

“For what?”

“For loving me.”

“Of course I do. Don’t doubt it, okay?” I smile, widely to her. She pulled me into her embrace. I pat her head, rubbed her hair. Suddenly, she’s sobbing. I can feel my shirt getting wet.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked. Push her softly to look at her. She covered her face with both of her palm. I removed her hand, lift her chin so she looked at me. Her eyes, her nose and her cheek getting red.

“Am I saying something that offend you?”

She shook her head. Still crying. I wiped her tears, kissed her forehead.

“Then, what’s wrong?”

“I—“ she stopped, coughing, and continued

“I don’t even know since when I love you. I’m afraid at first that you will never feel the same as this going to be an arranged marriage but when you—“ she stopped again, looking me and cried even more.

“Hey, hey, shhh.” I consoled her, pull her closer, let her buried her face on my shoulder, and I smear her hair. I pushed her away, softly, took her hand and lead her to our apartment. Once we enter the apartment, she immediately pushed me to the wall.

And our lips met again, tasting her cherry flavored lipstick that she used, which started to apart, sticking her tongue out, asking for permission. And I gave in. I let her tongue traveled inside my mouth.

She pulled away, smiling.

“Momo and I were not in a good condition before we broke up.” She said. I listened carefully. This was the first time Sana opened up about Momo to me. She drag me to the couch, slumped our body together, with her on top of my, laying at my chest.

“She was so busy with her dancing. She never called me, texted me only when she feel needed something, which mostly advice about her dancing. And I feel left out. She don’t even need me.” She sigh. Looking straight into my eyes. My heart stupidly beating like crazy.

“Then I moved here. Looking for a new job and thanks to your parents, they introduced me to the company I worked right now. I think, by make myself busy, I can forget Momo, at least not longing for her presence. And I knew she’ll be alright, which she did.”

I keep listening, while caressing her hair.

“Then, my parents told me about our wedding. I’m quite shocked. So, I called Momo, in which I hope she will do something to save our relationship, but, she asked for a break up.”

Sana buried her face again at my chest before mumbling,

“That same night, was the night I met you. I guess, I was hurt enough before, that I didn’t even cried after Momo asked for break up, which I agree. And when I met you, I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter