happy valentine's day

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

inspired by one advertisement. 

 

~

 

 

"take all the rose petals and spread it evenly on top of the table." the little kid nod, as she use her small delicate hand and place the petals all on top of the table, scattered it while her cute lips plastered a smile while singing to her favorite song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. 

 

"are you done?" 

 

"yes, mommy. then, what should i do?" with her cute voice, she asked. 

 

"where's the rose bouquet that aunty chaeyoung bought? put it at the table too, beside the plate." she listened to the order carefully, nodded once she get it. gently, she take the rose bouquet that chaeyoung left at the cabinet and carefully she put it on top of the table, fixing it until she satisfied with the arrangement. 

 

"good girl. now, where's the cake? put it at the table too. and don't try to eat it. eat it later with mummy sana okay?" 

 

"but, it looks so good. can i take a bite?" she waited for the answer but she didn't receive anything. she's pouting but still gently put the whole strawberry cake beside the rose bouquet. 

 

"anna, now put the ipad beside the cake, okay? mummy sana will be back soon. any minutes from now, so you better change your clothes. wear nice dress. the one that i bought for you during your birthday. i think it's still at your closet."

 

​​​​​​​"okay, mommy dahyun." she answered and walk to her room. she opened the closet, and her eyes looking for a white dress. and when she found it, she carefully take it out and put it on top of her bed. 

 

​​​she take off her t-shirt and pants, changing it, and wear the dress. she looks at herself in front of the mirror. she comb her hair, her delicate small fingers run through her soft and silky hair. 

 

the sound of car engine caught her attention. she run excitedly to the main door. and when the door open, a tall girl step in the house.

 

 

~

 

 

she's tired. deadly tired. works are killing her. she's thinking about quitting her works for so many times but somehow, she can't. many reasons that stopping her from quit. dahyun is one of the reason.

 

she parked the car, pull up the handbrake and turn off the engine. anna is her priority now, she thought. smiling to herself, she get off from the car, and lock it. gently, she open the door, and greeted by a small girl wearing nice white dress, shouting, "mummy sana!"

 

the small kid throw herself into her embrace which she's gladly accept it and hug her tightly. ah, it's good to be home.

 

"why are you wearing ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter