Part Time Lover(7)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wash her face and put some night cream, also applying body lotion so that her skin will always be smooth and smell nice. After satisfied, she step out from the bathroom. But, Dahyun is not in the bedroom anymore. She can heard the sound coming from the living room so she carefully climb down the stairs and she can see Dahyun laying at the couch while watching television.

 

"Hey." She called. Dahyun peek from the couch, smile at her and stretch out her hand, calling for her.

 

"Come here." Dahyun called. She approach Dahyun and Dahyun widened her hand, so that Sana can be on top of her.

 

Sana buried her face at Dahyun's shoulder, and her eyes fix at the television, "Frozen? Are you kidding me?"

 

"What? What's wrong with Frozen?" Dahyun asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

 

"Well, there's nothing wrong but I didn't thought that you watch cartoon, especially Disney." She answered, looking at Dahyun before focusing back at the television.

 

"When I was a kid, mom always made me watch all of these Disney's movies and cartoons." Dahyun said but her eyes didn't look away from the television.

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah. And I grew up thinking when will I find a princess that will be the love of my life." Dahyun chuckled after saying that.

 

"So, did you find it? The princess."

 

"Yup."

 

"Who's that lucky girl?" She asked, as she look at Dahyun, staring at the younger girl lovingly.

 

"She's here. In my embrace." Dahyun wink, making her to look away, more like hiding her face at Dahyun's chest.

 

"Ow, you're so cute when you're shy." Dahyun kissed her crown, long and deep one.

 

Their legs tangled together, and their body pressed closer. It's getting comfortable for her and she close her eyes, inhaling Dahyun's scent that start to grew in her, a smell that she actually likes it.

 

"By the way, tomorrow we need to buy dress for the prom night." Dahyun reminded her. She nod.

 

"Thank you for reminding me."

 

"Sure, princess."

 

"Dahyun."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Do you mind if you tell me more about yourself?" She asked. Dahyun look at her, confusedly.

 

"It's okay if you can't. I shouldn't ask that, right?" She continued as she didn't receive any respond from Dahyun. Dahyun crack a smile and she palm cupped her chin, caressed her cheek softly with her thumb.

 

"It's not like that. You can ask me anything. Don't worry. I was just surprised because no one bother to know about me before." Dahyun explain.

 

"Well, because in that contract, your client can't ask anything about your privacy." She reminds Dahyun.

 

"I know, but you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter