Are We Breaking Apart Now?

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continued from prev one (:

 

~

 

161231

 

After finish with their make up and outfit, Sana along with Jihyo and Dahyun decided to make a sudden V Live for Onces because today is the last day of 2016 and they missed Onces. The V Live went well until one part where GFriend's members Yerin, SinB and Sowon come. Sana can't help but feel a little jealous when Dahyun called SinB and pull SinB to the center of the camera but she brush it off and because they're close, Sana even being clingy with Sowon.

After GFriend member leaves, and left only three of them, Sana noticed her lips a little pale.

"Ah, I should put on some lipstick." she said. Suddenly Dahyun turn to her.

"Want some of mine?" Dahyun asked while smiling cheekily. Sana took a glance at Dahyun's lips. She remembered when the younger girl kissed her. She missed those lips and she said,

"Yeah." and Dahyun suddenly push her a little while staring at her. They don't even care about anything else. Sana really wanted Dahyun to kiss her again.

"You said you want to put it. Hurry." she said. Dahyun smile.

"No, you should do it." Dahyun replied. Sana can't help but staring. Staring at Dahyun's lips. It looks tempting. She missed those soft lips. The lips that fit hers perfectly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Dahyun asked. Sana can't help but pouting and that's when Jihyo's voice disturb them. Dahyun turn around and noticed they're still filming immediately pulled away but still place her hand behind Sana. Sana's heart beat so fast right now.

Dahyun and her literally inseparable. Dahyun will clinging to her like a koala and once the younger girl pull away, it her turn to find the younger girl, to feel her touch, and hugged the younger girl. Dahyun's scent is so good. She's addicted to it.

And Jeongyeon joined them. They're having fun talking to Onces and then Yerin, SinB and Sowon come back. Sowon kind of headlock Sana which Sana don't really mind but she can't help but noticed SinB beside Dahyun. And before they're leaving, Sana can clearly see SinB touch Dahyun's .

'That's mine!' Sana thought. She feel kind of furious because Dahyun seems like she didn't bother about it. Sana wanted to make Dahyun jealous too. And the perfect time come when she can see Eunha walking toward them. Sana immediately let Dahyun go and run toward Eunha. She pulled Eunha to joined their V Live. And she introduced Eunha to Onces.

"My girlfriend is here." Sana said. Dahyun immediately step aside. Giving screen time for Sana and Eunha.

"What were you doing just now?" Sana asked.

"I was eating. Before I come, I heard you guys said about boyfriend thing." Eunha asked.

"I am your boyfriend." Sana suddenly said it. Dahyun fake a laugh. She just smile and when Eunha left, Sana immediately pulled Dahyun and backhugged her. Sana noticed Dahyun's changes. But, Dahyun being Dahyun, she just keep it. She pretend everything is okay. She acted even clingier than before. She never left Sana even for a second. Her hand always at Sana's waist, all the time. Tzuyu also joined them.

They're having fun and the broadcast disturbed. Dahyun just stay silent until the line is okay and they continued broadcast. Sana feel a little uncomfortable with her dress now as it keep slipping down. She pulled it up and that's when Dahyun help her, pull up the top. Dahyun even place her arm across Sana's chest to cover it.

And when Dahyun want to pull away, Dahyun help fixed Sana's hair to cover her exposed area. Sana can't help but feel blessed because Dahyun really care about her. She feel bad because of Eunha's incident just now. But, Dahyun seems like she didn't bother. She even be more clingier and don't mind the skinship at all.

The V Live ended. Dahyun immediately walk away, leaving Sana alone. She said she need to go to the toilet so Sana just let her. She just waited for Dahyun because they're going to perform later. And Dahyun come back with Nayeon and Momo. Both of them look concern. Sana want to know why but then it's time for them to perform.


~


The event ended so they head back to their dorm. They feel exhausted. Even though it's new year, all they can think now is their bed and room. Sana can't help but think back about what happened just now during the event. She can see Dahyun held Momo's hand and almost kiss it.

And when the countdown happened, they can't help but group hug because of new year. And that's when all the attention focus on Dahyun. Because Dahyun now officially adult. And that's when both Nayeon and Momo kissed Dahyun. Nayeon even kissed her 4 times. Sana feel her heart sting but she know, it's not Dahyun's fault. Dahyun even approach her when the stage ended.

"We're here. Get some rest, guys." their manager said.

"Yes. Thank you, oppa." all of them said in unison. Sana can feel Dahyun a little distant with her now. Dahyun quickly walk into her room and didn't even bother to look at her. Sana sigh.

"You have to fix this, Sana unnie." suddenly Jihyo said. Sana turn around. Looking at Jihyo.

"What do you mean?"

"Nayeon unnie said to me, Dahyun cried at the toilet." Jihyo said. Sana can't help but feel gui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter