Happy Birthday, Sana-chan~

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continued from prev chapter

***

 

A day before Sana's birthday.

Twice currently doing rehearsal with Red Velvet, GFriend and IOI. It was chaos behind the stage, girls all over the room (a/n: heaven in the world, I guess. KYAAA~) and Twice members currently at their side in the room when Jihyo and Nayeon decided to make a surprise V Live for the members.

Sana still remember, the other day when they doing V Live. Dahyun and her decided to talked to Onces because they know they missed Onces and Onces missed them too. And, Sana can't help herself when it comes to Dahyun. Beside fanservices, that is the best way to being clingy with Dahyun.

Sana's eyes focus on the V Live but her mind wandering around. Remembering what happened on their V Live. Remember how cute and adorable Dahyun was when she's whining, how Dahyun slap her hand because she can't stop her hand from travelling at Dahyun's thigh, how Dahyun just let her hugged the younger girl, and how Dahyun KISSED her cheek.

Yes, Dahyun kissed her cheek. The night that thing happened, Sana spend with re-watching the V Live. Dahyun is clever, she blocked the camera with her head. That cheeky kid. But, Sana enjoyed it. That's the second kiss she get from Dahyun. And Dahyun did it in front of the camera. There's lipstick stain actually when Dahyun kissed her, but she's lucky her hair block it and the filter kind of hide it.

Dahyun didn't talk about it. Sana know Dahyun is not an easy kid. Sana know Dahyun's way of teasing, and Dahyun's way of trying to remind her who she belongs to. Yes, they're not in a relationship, but they know their heart belongs to each other.

Sana still remember how she froze after Dahyun kissed her. How she touch her cheek, feel the kiss. And she missed those lips again. She miss the warm feeling it gave her.

"Sana-chan~" a familiar voice beside her called. Sana turn her head, looking at the caller.

"Dahyunnie~" she greet back, causing both of them to giggles. Dahyun lean her head at Sana's shoulder. They remain like that for few minutes. Suddenly someone popped up. It's SinB.

"Dahyunnn!" SinB called. Dahyun immediatey get up and goes to SinB. They hugged and squealing.

"Yah, don't forget our Weekly Idol will be aired this evening!" SinB said. Dahyun almost facepalm herself cause she totally forget.

Sana witnessed it. She saw all the lovey dovey interaction between Dahyun and SinB. At first, Sana don't really mind it but after she watched all the Weekly Idol episode, she can't help but feel a little insecured. Dahyun seems like totally forget about her when she's with SinB.

"You're spacing out again." suddenly Dahyun sit beside her and lean her head at Sana's shoulder again. Sana jumped a little because she's shocked but immediately calm down when it just Dahyun. Sana smile.

"How can I not space out when I'm always thinking about you." Sana mumbles but loud enough for Dahyun to hear it. Dahyun smile. She look at Sana.

"Don't forget to watch Weekly Idol this evening okay? It's a prove that I'm always thinking about you too." Dahyun wink and playfully said. Sana can feel her cheek heated.

 

~

 

Twice members had some rest that evening. All of the members are snuggling each other in front of television as they're ready to watch Weekly Idol. Dahyun the only one who isn't there as she said she's taking a nap.

The show started. Sana can't help but amazed by how beautiful and cute Dahyun is with that little tiara on top of her head. She amazed but somehow feel a little jealous as SinB looks beautiful too and when Dahyun walk beside SinB, Sana can see how good they're looking together.

But, she try to focus on Dahyun. Dahyun ask her to watch so there's must be something im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter