Thief: A Stolen Heart (part 3)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul, South Korea
4 August 2015

 

Same like yesterday, Dahyun came to the same coffee shop that she went yesterday. She ordered a cup of latte with a sandwich for her breakfast. She bring the file that the police gave her yesterday. She sit at the same place where she met Sana (which actually she hope will come today too). Dahyun open the file and start observing the data.

Page 2:

Name: Jo Yoong Jo
Age: 25
Occupation: Businessman
Address: Seoul, South Korea
Transaction Amount: $10,000,000
Transaction date: 25th July 2015
Transaction to: Im Jung Ha
Relationship: unknown

Dahyun grab her pen and write something at her notebook. She then open back the file and continue observe the last data.

Page 3:

Name: Kim Gayoung
Age: 25
Occupation: Golfer, Dancer
Adress: Seoul, South Korea
Transaction Amount: $15,000,000
Transaction To: Jo Minhee
Relationship: unknown

Dahyun close the file and write something at her notebook.

"Have some inspiration?" Dahyun look up when someone say something to her.

"Ah, Sana. I'm sorry I didn't notice you come." Dahyun said. (She already jump so high out of excitement in her mind).

"It's okay. I'm sorry if I disturb you." Sana replied.

"No. No you're not." Dahyun said. 'In fact, I actually waiting for you.' she continue but only to herself.

"May I join you?"

"Sure. Please." Dahyun said. Sana pull out the chair and sit in front of Dahyun. She put all her stuff aside and start sipping her iced cappucino.

"Wow, it's cold outside and you still can drink ice?"

"It's weird right? But, I love the feeling. I love iced cappucino plus it will be a mess if I ordered hot drink."

"Why?"

"My friends always tease me because I'm so clumsy. Everything will turn into disaster if my clumsiness come. I often knock my head at the door because I thought there's no door." Sana explain. Dahyun laugh so hard especially during the knocked head at the door.

"Why are you laughing?" Sana asked.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. I can't help it."

"It's okay. By the way, what kind of writer you are? I mean, journal or novel? Or script?" Sana asked.

"I write novel. Fictional and action novel."

"Wow, may I read it after you finish it?"

"Sure. Give me your number so I can contact you later. Just in case if we're not see each other after this." said Dahyun.

"Wow, smooth. Sure. This is my card." Sana replied and hand Dahyun her card.

"What smooth?" Dahyun asked while take Sana's card.

"Nothing. Any plan after this?" Sana asked. She sip her coffee.

"Nope. Don't have anything else to do. How bout you?"

"Great. Would you like to go out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter