The Bid

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who doesn’t know Minatozaki Sana? The number one actress who is loved by the entire nation. Everyone love her, adore her and even fall in love with her. How can they not? She’s the most beautiful and have a very kind hearted. Her smile brightened the whole country and she’s the definition of a perfect lady. No one will deny how big her impact is. Been starring in several international movies and even being the main actress for several impactful drama, that’s how powerful she is.

 

“Thank you for all who coming tonight.” The crowd starting to calm down, and paying attention to her. Sana, in her glorious black dress, that’s decorated with glitters and lace making her look so elegant that night. Doing her job as the charity event’s emcee, she started the event.

 

“As all of you know, tonight is an important night. I’m holding this event, this charity for one of the most important organization in this city. As we all know, this orphanage home is close to me, as I growing up helping my parents to make sure all the kids have a place to stay, and a place that they can called as home.” She started.

 

“We didn’t do this charity event for our own good if that’s what all of you think. We’re thinking about building their new home and we’re giving all of you a chance to help us in this.” She received a huge applause from the audience, enough to make her showing her beautiful smile.

 

She took a glance at the script card, taking a deep breath, “Without further ado, I, hereby announce, let the party begin!”

 

The crowd cheering, tossing their drink. Several guys holding one box walking around and she can see that the guests started to donate by putting cash, checks and some even put jewelries inside those boxes. Sana is glad. She really wanted to help those unfortunate event. She wanted to build new schools, with one of the greatest facilities, hiring the best teachers for them. Although her family and she can afford to do that, she still wanted to help those who wanted to donate, by providing a platform for them.

 

Sana believes that every kindness will be repay with another kindness. That’s what she hope with this project.

 

 

“Miss Minatozaki, we should start with the main event for tonight.” Sana’s personal assistant reminded her. Taking a glance at the clock, Sana nodded. She getting up, excusing herself from the circle of group. Right before she step on the stage, she check her make up for the last time, especially her lipstick. And hopefully a pretty girl will show up instead of any ert old man.

 

A deep breath taken, and she carefully step on the stage, walking to the microphone and clearing to gain the crowd’s attention. Silence filled the room, paying attention to Sana. She smile.

 

“Sorry for interrupting all of you. But, I’m here to go straight to the main event for tonight.” She started, while her eyes scanning around the room.

 

“My team production and I, has come out with this one idea that we think can helped us with the donation. We need to maximize the donation so that we can fully build their home only using the donation that we got tonight.” Several whispering can be heard, but she ignored it.

 

“So, I will open a bidding session here. And the highest bidder, actually will not win anything…” The crowd started to talk to each other but Sana keep her smile, “…but they can kiss me.”

 

Silence.

 

“Yes, you heard it right. The highest bidder for tonight, I will personally kiss them,” She continue.

 

“On lips?” A man’s voice can be heard from the crowd.

 

“It depends but I can consider it.” She smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter