happier

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a bad drabble. sorry. i can't really write anymore. 

 

renion, something that she wanted to avoid but she was forced to join by all of her friends. 5 years since all of them gathered and met each other. she sure miss all of them, the memories that they shared back then during their college years.


oh, how she wanted to meet all of her friends. but she's sure there's one person she wanted to avoid the most will be there. the person that broke her heart, the person that made her became a mess like she is right now.


looking at herself one last time at the mirror, she smile. there's no more baggy sweatshirt, chubby cheeks or even ugly torn pants. there's no pigtails or even messy bun. a dress fit her slim figure perfectly, red lipstick covering her luscious lips, with a light pink shade at her cheek. the eyes covered with smoky color, enlighten the features of her monolid eyes. she let her hair fall perfectly at her shoulder, perming the tip of it making it nice and a little curly. 


grabbing the car keys and her purse, she walks out from her room, waited by a slightly tall figure who's wearing her hoodie from the night before, with the exposed legs which she's so sure there's nothing underneath that top.


"you looks perfect, love." she blushed, pulling the fluffy girl closer.


"thank you. and are you sure you don't want to come with me?" she asked, as brushing the tip of their nose together.


"i am sure. i still have to do my revision for next week exam. have fun and please, behave yourself."


"i will. see you later, love." a kiss given at the forehead, and a peck at the lips before she bid goodbye.


5 years, since her last broke up, a very horrible one and she finally meet Momo, the love of her life who currently further study taking second degree at the college where she's working now.


the drive to the destination feel so calm, as she slowly remembered what happened in the past, a very painful past.


she arrive at the hall where the party held, and as she park her car, she can feel her heart beating fast.


she look at the mirror for one last time, before stepping out from the car. walking carefully to the hall, she enter the big room, and as she closed the door behind her,


"Dahyun!" a familiar voice calling out her name, making her to turn around and smiling to the owner of the voice.


"Nayeon unnie." she said as she's been drag into a tight hug.


"you made it! look at you, all grown up and oh girl, you looks so beautiful." the compliment that she received making her cheek painted with tinted of crimson red, to contrast her milky white skin color.


"t--thank you." she muttered under her breath.


"come, the others are waiting for you." Nayeon i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter