Married [Part 14]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last day here. I woke up in Sana’s embrace, wearing nothing. Well, ever since our first time, do we really need clothes? Not really. I try to get up, slowly not wanting to wake her up. I look at myself at the mirror, at my neck to be precise.

“Hickeys.” I mumbles.

“Baby?”

I turn around and look at Sana who half-awake now. She rubbed her eyes cutely. I can’t help but fall in love with the sight.

“Good morning, sweetheart.” I said to her. She smile.

“Good morning.” She get up, and stretch both of her arm, telling that she need a hug. I walk toward her and slump my body in her embrace.

“Let’s pack our stuff. Our flight in two hours.” I said. She just nodded but hug me tighter.

“I don’t want to go back.” She mumbles.

“But, you have works to do right? Plus, we can come back here when we have free time.” I said to her.

“Sure? Promise?” she asked. I nodded.

“Thank you baby!” she hugged me, more tightly and leave a peck at my lips.

“You’re welcome. Now, let’s get ready or else we will miss our flight.”

 

 

 

1 week later

 

Sana start working today after a week we’re resting at home. Because I’m still in my semester break before my final semester, I’m really feel bored. I grab my phone and start dialing Jihyo’s number.

 

“Hello.”

“Jihyo! Are you free today?”

“Yeah, sure. Why?”

“Let’s meet up! It’s been awhile since we meet.”

“Okay. As usual?”

“Yes. And inform the others too!”

“Okay. Wait, when?”

“Now!”

 

After we hung up, I immediately text Sana.

 

To: My Sana

-I’m going out with my friends, okay?

 

I tossed my phone aside and check the closet. I pick out a turtleneck, which actually belongs to Sana but we’re married so it doesn’t matter. And I choose to wear with skinny jeans. The weather quite chilly now.

My phone beeping. I immediately grab it, and read the text

 

From: My Sana

-be careful and wear thick clothes. When will you come back?

 

 I’m not planning to stay that late. I missed my wife. I immediately replied.

 

To: My Sana

-I will be back before you come back from work. I missed you :(

 

After check myself in front of the mirror for the last time, I walk out from apartment, lock the door and head to the elevator. A text come in.

 

From: My Sana

-we’ll meet later, okay baby? I missed you too :(

 

I can’t help but smile. I never expect marriage life can be this beautiful!

 

~

 

I park the car and walk inside the usual restaurant that all of us used to hang out together. They’re not here yet so I just wait for them at our usual place, at the corner of the restaurant. I’m just scrolling gallery at my phone, smiling as looking through my photos with Sana during our honeymoon.

“Hey, what are you looking at?” someone suddenly tap the table causing me to startle. I immediately look at the person.

“Jihyo!” I almost shout and hugged her tightly.

“Miss me huh?” she asked. I ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter