Married [Part 18]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week pass by since the last day I meet Sana properly. I visit her at her office but she ignored me and not allowed me to enter her room. But, I try my best to win her heart back. She blocked my number so I can’t call her, and I can’t even text her. So, I send her e-mail. Every single day, to say how much I love her and how much I miss her.

I keep sending flowers to her. I will drop by her office during lunch, buy flower and give it to her. Even she’s not there, I will pass it to her secretary. I know it’s all my fault. If and only if I can manage my time properly. I blame myself for all this mess. I’m not that strong but, I need to set my priorities first. This company need me, our workers need me.

I had settled down with Soomin. She understand all and she even shocked that someone took our photo together and edited it. My life is a mess now. I don’t even know the last time I eat properly, heck, I don’t even remember if I eat anything for the pass one week.

Now, I’m still working on all the documents. Luckily we manage to get new contracts who always collaboration with us. They believe in us. I’m glad that one by one our customer come back to us. Our hardwork paid off.

I sigh, before takeoff my glasses and put it aside. I pinch my nose bridge and let a soft sigh again. I miss Sana. I look at her photo that I put at a frame on my table. I grab it and stare at the photo.

“Give me few more weeks, I will make things right back. I’m sorry for hurting you and failed to protect you, to protect us.” I mumbled softly.

I don’t know where she’s staying. I try to look for her but I don’t know where. She didn’t even go back to our apartment. A week without her, without her voice calling my name, without her touch that soothes me, without her laugh that become the music to my ear, without her presence.

It’s been two days since I go back home. I prefer to sleep at the office, buried myself with works. I don’t really care about myself anymore. Sometimes, I feel like giving up. But, when I think about our workers, I can’t. They need the job for their family. I can’t be selfish.

“Dahyun.” I lift my head. Soomin enter the room, holding few files with her. I smile, weakly. I asked Soomin to drop her formalities with me when there’s only both of us. Besides, she’s a good friend.

“Yes.”

“Here several document that you need to sign.” She said while putting the file on top of my table. I just nodded, put aside the frame that I held before. I take my glasses and wear it, before reach for one of the file and read it.

“You really need rest, Dahyun.” She said. I smile.

“There’s no rest until all these mess fix, Soomin.” I said, while signing of the document. I put it aside and grab another file.

“Your health is important.” She said again.

“Sana is more important. If I didn’t fix all of these mess as soon as I can, I will lost her forever.” I replied softly, and signing the document.

“You’re stubborn.”

“Yeah, you can said so.” I giggles. And close the document. I took a glance at the clock. 1 pm.

“Anything else?” I asked Soomin.

“Oh, one of our client at China agree to continue their contract and they will send the agreement withing this week.” She answered. I just nodded.

“It’s good to hear that. Please set a meeting, tomorrow and 10 am with all the shareholder, okay?” I said. She nodded.

“Okay.”

“Now, please excuse me. I have a heart to win.” I jokingly said. Soomin just laugh.

“Good luck!” she said. I smile and leave the office. Drive to Sana’s office but stop by at the flower shop that I always go for the past few days.

“Hello.” The florist said to me. I smile.

“As usual?” she asked. I nodded. She immediately pick 12 roses and put it together, wrap it nicely. She hand the roses to me, and I paid for it.

“Thank you.” I said. She smile and nodded. I leave the florist shop and head to my car. But, then, my car decided to make a fuss. I sight. Leaving the car and walk to Sana’s office. I just hope it’s not going to rain and luckily the office just few minutes away.

I step in the office but there’s no one as usual because of lunch hour. I head straight to Sana’s room. She’s not here. I look at wristwatch, only 30 minutes left before my lunch time is over and I remembered I have to walk back to the office.

I put the roses at the secretary’s table and put a note beside it and asked the secretary to pass it to Sana later. I’m ready to walk out from the office when I see her, the person that I miss the most, in front of me.

She looks beautiful, like always. Her eyes kind of swollen. Was she overwork? She’s froze there in front of me. I just smile weakly, I grab the roses, and walk to her.

“Here, for you.” I said, while handing the roses.

“I don’t need this.” She said, coldly. Not looking at me.

“Please.” I begged. She just walk away heading to her room. I hold her wrist. I feel the electric running through my vein when my skin touch hers. It’s been awhile.

“I miss you.” I said, weakly. She didn’t said anything, but she let her hand go. Not saying anything, she just walk straight to her room, ignoring me. But she stop before entering the room.

“Please don’t come here again.” She said, softly. Before her figure no longer at my sight. And I can feel my tears fall again.

She really hates me. Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter