Beginning (part 1)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Characters: All Twice's members + any other members from any other groups

Pairing: SaiDa, 2Yeon, MiChaeng

JUST. FOR. FUN

 

************************************************

 

The dorm is so quite that day. The members still asleep. Dahyun is the first one to wake up. Not wanting to wake her roommate, she quitely leave the room. She sit at the couch, sitting there alone.


It feel so calm despite of being alone. But, she enjoyed it. She just sit there alone for about 30 minute (she already brush her teeth by the way).

 

"Good morning, Dubu yah~" someone greet her. She turn around and smile.

 

"Good morning, Nayeon unnie." she replied.

 

"You woke up so early. Sleep well last night?" Nayeon ask. She sit beside Dahyun.

 

"Yes. Maybe because I slept early last night." Dahyun replied. She wrap her arms around Nayeon's arm and rest her head at Nayeon's shoulder.

 

"Any schedule for today?" Nayeon asked again. Dahyun just shake her head.

 

"Good. Let's take a walk?"

 

"Let's!" Dahyun stand up and followed by Nayeon. They leave the dorm slowly not wanting to wake the others. They decided to walk at nearby park. It's still early. Around 7.30 am. Today is Sunday. Everyone probably still asleep as today is the weekend.

 

"It's been awhile since I can take a time walking at the park like this." Suddenly Nayeon said breaking the silence.

 

"Me too. It's so calm walking like this. So quite." Dahyun replied.

 

"Tell me. How's life?"

 

"Life? Everything is good. So far. How about you unnie?"

 

"Mine too. Still figuring out how to teased Jeongyeon. That kid." Nayeon replied. Dahyun chuckled. Everybody knows they always fight with each other. Indeed the Tom and Jerry. But everyone also know that they love each other. They don't admit it but the members know they go for a date together sometimes.

 

"Aigoo. When will you two stop?" Dahyun asked.

 

"When? I don't know. Maybe we will never stop." Dahyun just shake her head hearing that.

 

"How about you? I mean about you and Sana."

 

"Me and Sana? How about me and Sana unnie? Is there anything that should be happened between us?" Dahyun seem lost. Among all the members, she admit she love being around Sana. Her Sana unnie. But, that's all. Nothing more. She love being around Sana as much as being around Chaeyoung. Her closest members.

 

"Nothing. Just asking. And Chaeyoung?"

 

"Ah, we all good. Chaeyoung, Tzuyu and me always spend time together especially after school."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter