just a girl with a broken heart

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i decided to tried something new. i don't think i ever wrote something like this before. so, i left it for you guys to decide who is who. either dahyun or sana. it's up to you. and i'm sorry in advance. adios! 

 

 

"can you promise me something?"

 

"what is it, love?"

 

"promise that you will never leave me, and love me until we grow old and forever." a pinky finger pointed out. a smile forming at the luscious lips.

 

"i promise." the pinky met the others, and lock together. promises. something that should never be made.

 


--

 

 

you broke your promises. you left me, alone and miserable. you took away my heart but you never returned it. in fact, you broke it into pieces where it is impossible to glue it back together.

 

you left me, unwanted and full with insecurities. you made me hate myself, more than i ever should. and all of that happened, the moment you left our small places, called home.

 

i walk alone at the aisle. this is a foreign country for me. i never been here and i left my bubbles, my comfort zone, oh--my used to be comfort zone, and i'm here. thousands miles from home. at the country, where we met for the first time.

 

i still remember, you were in hurry, walking while held a chocolate milk in your hand, and coincidentally i had one in my hand too and we bumped with each other, spilling the milk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter