Second Chance

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her breath hitched as their face approximately separated by a centimetre. The hot breath hitting her skin, but the eyes never leave, letting herself drowning under the brown orbs gaze.


"Aren't you tired?" The younger asked.


"O--Of what?" 


"Of being so beautiful. And attractive." The voice getting huskier, as she can feel their chest pressed together, and her back hit the wall, with one of the younger girl arm beside her, pinning her.


Her hand strangely circled behind the younger's waist, almost feel natural. The cubicle is big enough but somehow she feel trapped, and not having enough space to breath.


"D--Dahyun, we should go now. They're looking for u--us," Lied. She wanted this, she wanted to stay like this with Dahyun, but she feel suffocate. The gaze made her feel breathless, her stomach twisted, and her legs trembling.


"Sana." She feel a slight push under her chin, making her to lift her face. Looking directly into the monolid eyes. She's so sure that she's taller but somehow she feel smaller when the younger showing her dominant side.


"Can we start again? Like the way we used to be. Like before you leave us." Sounded almost like a plead, she melts.


"B--But, I thought."


"You thought that I hate you? Yes, I am. I hate you so much because after all these years, I am here still longing for you, missing you and loving you. But you make it seems so easy to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter