Say Something

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you giving up on me?" She asked. Her eyes sparkling, anticipated for the answer. Glistening because of her tears that she held from falling. But, she failed when a drop fall to her soft cheek. 

 

"I'm sorry."

 

That's all she need to hear. To let herself know. That's the start of her broken hearted phase.

 

"Hey, you're here again?" a voice disturbing her daydream. She blink her eyes, looking at the owner of the voice. She's smiling brightly when she realize, it is the girl who always come to the same market that she always come. 2 years since her first broken heart. And now, she's here. Thousand miles away from a place she used to call as home. Decided to came here alone and start new. She further her study and now she's at her second semester. 

 

"Hey, Sana. Yeah, it's free time for me. So, I guess it's not that bad to take some fresh air." she replied. The girl name Sana nod, sipping her hot coffee.

 

"Still thinking about her?"

 

She just smile bitterly.  And she can only nod.

 

Days pass by. The two become closer.  They often accidentally meet at the same market. Or, at the park when they both went out for improving their health. They exchanged number, and texting until late night before fall asleep, and the conversation continue until she feel comfortable again. Comfortable that actually make her worry.

 

Is she falling in love, again?

 

~

 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked. Boldly when both of them just finised their dinner together. She didn't think much before asking. All she can think is she really want keep Sana as hers. She don't want to lose Sana. Sana is special, special that make her forget her past. Special that make her always impatient for a new day to start so she can meet her again. Sana is special in every way. Sana is the remedy for her poisonuous life, the cure for the broken heart. Sana is like the glue that collect all the broken pieces.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter