ISAC 2017

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ISAC 2017

Everyone getting ready that morning. So do Sana and Dahyun. They arrived at the stadium. Ready for the event as Dahyun will singing hand in hand along with Yerin and two other boys. Sana whisper at her before entering the stadium,

"Good luck later and remember no matter how close I am with others later, you're the only one for me." Dahyun smirk before turn around, looking at Sana and whisper back.

"Thank you and don't worry, you know the bet right?" Sana smile. Yeah, she remember the bet. The stupid bet that she made with Dahyun last night. But, it just because they both had been warned by Jihyo and the others.


The night before


"Both of you need to stop all over each others. All of the groups will be there tomorrow even the audience so, please. Make friends, be close to them. Understand?" Jihyo said. Both Sana and Dahyun nodded. They really want to meet their other friends too. Like Eunha and Yeri for Sana. SinB, Hani, Caolu for Dahyun.

"And keep your gayness or whatever you call it to both of yourself. Just for one day." Nayeon's turn to speak. Sana and Dahyun look at each other.

"That's easy. It's not that we both are too gay anyway." Sana defend themselves.

"Yes, both of you are!" Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Jihyo said in unison.

"As a part of a way to separate you guys, we will assigned of the members to do so aside us. So please, just co-operate." Jihyo warned. Dahyun and Sana had to agree. 

"We really don't understand why you guys have to be all over each other. Do you guys really have something between both of you?" Nayeon asked. Dahyun and Sana just stay silent, looking at each other.

"We're just close. Our chemistry is the best, right?" Dahyun said, earning a nodded from Sana. The three of them just sigh. They all dismissed and Dahyun and Sana were left at the living room.

"So--" both of them said in unison and they giggles.

"Okay, I'm actually worried." Dahyun confessed.

"Why?"

"You know, you and Eunha, even with Yeri. I'm--"

"Hey, don't worry. You know the truth about us right?" 

Dahyun sigh. She just nodded. Sana cupped Dahyun's cheek. She leave a peck at the red hair girl's lips.

"How about a bet." Sana suggest. Dahyun's eyes widened.

"What is it?"

"The first one who get jealous and can't control herself with being separated like start to initiate skinship between us, she need to treat a meal."

"That sounds good. What kind of meal?"

"Anything."

"Even chocolate?"

Sana nodded.

"Deal!" Dahyun excitedly said.

End


Sana secretly feel regret with that bet now as she can see Dahyun obviously can get through this because right now she can see Momo are all over Dahyun. She even slap Dahyun's ! And Dahyun slap Momo's back! Sana try to calm herself. She just focus on the event. Right now it's Dahyun's turn to get on the podium and singing while lead dancing Hand in Hand. Sana can't help but look at Dahyun's backside. As for Sana, Dahyun look so adorable. The way her body swinging. She's perfect.

And being observant once again, she can see Dahyun look at Yerin and smiling. And her jealousy start to hit again. But being Sana, she don't want to give up. And the event start now.

They are seated at the middle of the stadium. Of course both of them still ignore each other. Sana take this chance to socialize with the others. But she noticed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter