Reasons?

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana P.O.V only.

 

They asked, why I love her?

I asked myself, why I love her?

This probably why.

 


1. The way her eyes show how much she love me.

"You really love staring at me, huh?" I asked. She just smile and shook her head.

"Not really. It's a habit for me." she replied. I just smile and I look at her. Stare and her face. Her monolid eyes. She pointed nose. Her thin lips. Her fluffy cheek.

"You really love staring at me, huh?" she asked. I just chuckled.

 


2. The way my heart sting when you're close with someone else.

"Unnie." she called me. I just nodded.

"Hey, why?" she asked.

I just shook my head and about to leave. She grab my wrist and hugged me from the back.

"I'm sorry for make you jealous. I know you're jealous because of Nayeon unnie. But, trust me, it's not my attention to do it. I'm just being respectful as she's older than me. Plus, I was jealous too because of you and Tzuyu." I am shocked. She's jealous too? I turn around. I smile at her, lift her chin and kissed her forehead.

"Mianhae, Dahyunnie."

She nodded her head and hug me closer. I hugged her back, tightly.

 


3. The way she care about me.

I fall sick. My head hurt so much. Flu and cough. Package. I just sigh and because I don't want to bother and affect the members, I just stay at the living room. And she was there. Stay all night, ensuring I am okay. Constantly rub my chest and my back when I cough. She's not sleeping that night. For the sake of me. She hug me that night. Caressed my cheek. Smile sweetly.

The next morning, I feel better. And to my suprise, she start coughing. Her voice cracking. I transfer all my illness to her. But, she still smile. Saying that she's okay. Saying that I don't need to worry about her. The smile never failed to stay at her lips. So, that night, I'm the one who stay up late at night. Ensuring she's okay.

 


4. The way her finger trace at my face.

Her fingers are so delicate. It's so soft, feel like fragile. Often she trace my cheek, my nose, my lips. And again, she will smile and chuckle by herself.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm lucky to be this close with you." she said. And I started to trace her face with my finger. Her monolid eyes, her soft cheek. Her kissable lips.

"I'm the one who's lucky to be with you." I said and smile at her.

 


5. The way she run to me after a long schedule.

She's busy. Always busy. She had individual schedule. She need to study for her exam. She need to do extra practice. Everyday. Sometimes, I can't even meet her all day. But, I will patiently wait for her to comeback every night. Once she arrived at dorm, she will run to me, sit beside me, cuddle with me.

She will tell all her stories about what happened in a day and she will asked me about what I did in a day. And we both will be parting in front of our rooms. Give each other a peck at cheek and said good night.

But there's one day, I'm the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter