Or me?

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nayeon or me?" She asked, as she's sitting at the younger girl's lap, where the latter sit at the edge of her bed. She circle her arm around her neck, facing each other, inch closer.

 

"You." She giggle at the answer that she received, she leave a peck at that soft cheek.

 

"Jeongyeon or me?" Another similar question but with different person.

 

"You." A peck at the other side of the cheek. Earning a chuckle, she's smiling.

 

"Momo or me?" She look serious as she know how close the younger girl with the girl that she just mentioned.

 

"I sense someone being jealous here." The younger girl teased.

 

"Answer me, Dahyun." She shows that she's being serious.

 

"Still, and always you Sana." The younger answer, knowing that it will lead them to another argument if she keep teasing her. She smile again, and now a peck at the forehead.

 

"Jihyo or me?" She ask as she push Dahyun, making her laying on her bed, while she's on top.

 

"I respect our leader but it's still you." Dahyun flashing her bright smile as she earn a peck at her right eyes.

 

"Mina or me?" Now she buried her face at Dahyun's nape, while her arm around the latter's waist, while their feet still hanging from the edge of the bed. Awkward but it feel comfortable for them.

 

"You." Dahyun answered, without a slight hint of annoyance. That's why she love Dahyun. Her patience that caught her attention. Dahyun always deal with her stubborness and never complain about it.

 

"Chaeyoung or me?"

 

"You."

 

She giggles as Dahyun caressed hair, and she can feel her heart beatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter