Butterflies~

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun, a second year student who take music as her major course. She's so friendly and everyone wants to be her friend. Even the third and fourth year student. She famous because of her milky pale white skin, with monolid eyes and eye smile. And perfect thin lips.

She's actually just a simple girl. Who her presence was not noticeable when she's in her first year. Her bestfriend, SinB are the only friend she have. Until almost the end of semester.

"I like you, Dahyun-ssi." a drop dead gorgeous who everyone adore in the school, the second year student who turn to be one of the student council who also a ballet dance, Myoui Mina confess to her.

"Wa--wait. What do you mean, Mina sunbae? I mean, you barely know me. I don't even know if you ever meet before." Dahyun replied.

"I know. But, I saw you when you're registering in the beginning. I saw you with your cute little bagpack, and looking lost but somehow manage to solve it and smile brightly to your sunbaes. Actually, it's been awhile since I st-- I mean I took a chance to even took a glance at you." Mina said. Dahyun don't know what to said. She's actually admire the girl in front of her. But, tell me. Who doesn't?

"So, if you like me, and I like you back, what will happen after that?" Dahyun asked. Mina chuckles. Dahyun found it adorable and then the other girl gave her smile, the famous gummy smile. Mina scratched her temple and ask

"W--will you be my girlfriend?"

 

~

 

1 year since the proposal happened. Dahyun still remember how suddenly she become the center of attraction when she walked hand in hand with Mina the next day at the school. The guys and girls both jealous of her. Dahyun know she's no one to compare with Mina, so she try her best to compete. To let people know her as she is instead because of her girlfriend.

To shortened the long story, Dahyun was selected to join a national pianist competition and day by day she's getting better with her study too. Despite of being busy, she still find a way to spend with Mina. They always eat together during lunch and walk home together after meeting. 

But, recently things changes. Mina getting busy with her study and she already stop her ballet to focus on study. But, a little did Dahyun know, Mina's heart slowly changed. After the new students registered. That's when Mina met Chaeyoung.

But, as naive as she is, Dahyun often brush it off when Mina is always busy to even walk home together with her after school. Luckily, Dahyun get a lot of friend since she become famous at school. One of them is Sana.

 

~

 

"Dahyun-ssi" Sana called her when she walk alone toward her classroom. Mina unnie is busy so Dahyun just lunch alone.

"Nae?" Dahyun look at the caller. Looks familiar.

"I'm Sana. Your girlfriend's classmate and we're in the same musical club." She introduce herself.

"Ah yes Sana-ssi. I know you." Dahyun gave her famous eye smile because of her monolid eyes.

"You're alone today? Where's Mina?"

"Ah, she's busy. But, yes I'm alone now."

"Mind if I walk with you? I'm heading to the same direction as you?" Dahyun can see a blush at the other girls cheek.

'Cute' Dahyun thought.

"Sure. Let's?"

Since that Dahyun sometimes spend time with Sana. Sometimes, Sinb will join them. Sometimes, Dahyun is alone. Yes, alone.

 

~

 

Dahyun look at the outside. The sky is so dark, it's probably going to rain soon. She sigh. Today she has no practice so she decided to go back home early but the weather seems like not allowing her to go back. Suddenly the bell ring. With that, the class ended. When everyone else busy packing their stuff and slowly walk out of the classroom, Dahyun just stay. The rain start pouring heavily. She look at her phone. 1 new message from Mina.

 

From: Mina unnie
Let's walk back home together?

 

Dahyun replied.

 

-But it's raining.

 

She put down her phone when suddenly her phone beep again.

 

From: Mina unnie
Ah, sorry Dahyunnie. Suddenly I have to stay back for class project. Be safe okay?

 

Dahyun smile. She don't even want to reply that text. She already know the reason why Mina distance herself. She saw it during lunch this afternoon. She can clearly saw Mina at one of the first year student's class eat together with Chaeyoung. Of course Dahyun know who is Chaeyoung. She's her childhood friend. Her long lost childhood friend.

 

~

 

"Dahyun unnie?"

"Chaeyoung"

"Ahhhh! It's been while unnie!"

"Yes. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter