Part Time Lover(10)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last day of examination, exacly one month since the first time she met Dahyun. She feels like they should celebrate and Dahyun agree. They didn't meet each other properly for the past one week as she's busy with her study and Dahyun understand her. So, Dahyun just came during lunch break and they just had lunch together. She missed Dahyun and Dahyun said that she missed her too.

 

She slumped her body onto her bed, sigh softly as her body feel tired and she really deserve a good hours of nap to covered the lack of sleep she face for the whole week, which always accompanied by Dahyun via phone.

 

A text coming, and she open it.

 

From: Dahyun

-I'm going out with Kyulkyung and will be back probably late at night. I hope you get enough rest and happy semester break! See you tomorrow, sweetheart.

 

One thing about Dahyun that she love is Dahyun always informed her if she wanted to go out and she will let her know with who she's going out with. It's in fact a small act but somehow Sana feel she's important.

 

She just replied with okay and take care and to shows that she's really okay, a heart emoji was included with the message. She throw her phone aside, and try to close her eyes. 

 

Suddenly her eyes wide open and a grin plastered at her face. A nice idea coming, and she think it will works out, she hope. She reach back her phone and text Jeongyeon, to borrow her car tonight and tomorrow as Jeongyeon will leave it at their shared house, and Jeongyeon is going back to her hometown.

 

When she recieved a permission from Jeongyeon, she's squealing. She's going to give Dahyun a surprised tonight by coming to her place.

 

So, she pack her stuff, anything essentials for her to spend the night at Dahyun's. She put everything in the bag and when she satisfied, ask Dahyun when she will going back home.

 

-Probably around 10 or 11. Why?

 

That's the respond she recieved and she's satisfied. She just can't wait to see Dahyun's reaction later. Hopefully, it turns out so well. Hopefully.

 

 

~

 

 

Sana gets up from bed, after a nice 2 hours of nap. She took a glance at the clock, it's 6pm. She has time to get ready. She's having a nice and warm shower, pampering herself in a bubble bath, and shaving anywhere she think she need to shave, and even applying new nail color. A nice casual loose see through white shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter