Always You (The truth)(END)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months past, Sana and Dahyun become closer. They always spend time together and somehow Dahyun manage to be her classmate for two subject. How? Sana don't want to talk about it.

In the morning, Dahyun always wait for her in front of her house so they can go to the class together. They walk happily to the school and goes separate way once they arrived to Sana's class. Except for Tuesday and Friday. They have the same class that morning so Dahyun will go to the class with her. Often they just talked about life and anything while waiting for the teacher to come. They're just in their own world together.

After school, both of them will go to the musical class practice. Dahyun always play piano for Sana. From a cute song to a romantic fluffy song. They play piano happily and sometimes their friends join them too. Sana feel so happy to be around them. They accept her as she is and they never took her for granted. Sana feel grateful because she meet Dahyun.

During the weekend, all of them will spend time at the park or mall. Watching movie and do fun things together. But if they're not going out, Dahyun will come to her house and they will watch television together or just talk to each other. Sana somehow feel comfortable to be around Dahyun.

"Unnie." 

"Nae."

"Spacing out again, huh?" Dahyun ask.

"Err, kind of."

"It is okay. It's getting dark, I should go back now."

"Now? Can't you please stay here?"

"But--"

"Please, Dubu yah. Don't leave me." Sana make puppy eyes. Dahyun smile and shake her head.

"Yahh yahh, don't do that. You know I can't resist your cute face right?"

"Please..."

"Okay okay. I'll stay here."

"Yeay! Thank you Dubu~"

"Anything for you, unnie." Sana smiled when Dahyun said that.


*************************

Another day come. Sana get ready to go to school. She opened the door but Dahyun is not there waiting for her like usual. She reach her phone and dialing Dahyun's number but no one pick up. She text Dahyun.

To: Dubu dubu (:
-You're not going to school?

She waited for her reply. It's still early so Sana still have time to go to school. Her phone beep.

From: Dubu dubu (:
-I forget to tell you, unnie. But, I'm out of town now. Follow my parents. Family matters. Mianhae. I'll be back tonight.

Sana nodded when she read that text. Although no one see it.

To: Dubu dubu (:
-Arasso. Be careful okay? I miss you :(

Sana walk to the school. This is not the first time she walk alone. Sometimes, Dahyun not going to school too. There's one time when Dahyun too lazy so Dahyun just stay at Sana's house even though she already wear her uniform.

Sana's phone beeping again to tell that there's a message. She reach her phone and read it.

From: Dubu dubu (:
-You too, unnie. I miss you too :(

Sana smile when she read that text. She keep her phone back and walk to her class. She can't wait to meet Dahyun tomorrow.

"Sana!" someone called. Sana turn around.

"Good morning Jeongyeon." she said. Jeongyeon smile.

"Alone today?"

"Dahyun currently out of town. She said that she has family matters." Sana replied.

"Ah, really? But, she said to me she's at home and not feeling well." Jeongyeon said. Sana shocked. Dahyun lied to her?

"You're not kidding right?"

"No, I am not. Here, read this." Jeongyeon shows her phone. She open a text.

From: Dubuuuuu
-unnie, I don't go to school today. I'm not feeling well and currently at home. Today's practice is cancel right?

"But-- but why she's lying?" Sana asked.

"Maybe she don't want to make you feel worried."

"It's okay. See you later," Sana said and she walk away. She keep thinking why Dahyun lied to her. Is she really not well? But, why she didn't tell her?


*******************

The next day,

"Unnie!" Dahyun greet Sana like usual. But, Sana still mad at her. So she just smile lazily and walk ahead. Dahyun run a bit to catch Sana.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter