Part Time Lover(3)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here." Dahyun pull the handbrake as she successfully parked her car. Sana, once again amazed with Dahyun. Because, how can she not when she's now in front of a 3-storey bungalow with a modern english style design. Sana in a dazed, not because she's not used to it but because she's confused. How can someone younger than her, can afford all these with just doing part time lover services. Or, does Dahyun has sugar mummy or something?

 

The door opened for her making her back to reality from her own thought. She look at Dahyun who always shows her bright smile. Dahyun once again offer her hand to help her get off from the car. 

 

"Welcome to Dahyun's territory." Dahyun jokingly said making her to smile. She looks around the house. There's a sound of water fountain nearby.

 

"Do you live here alone?" She asked as Dahyun unlock the door.

 

"Yes. My parents gave me this house because they're always busy and now they're not even at Korea." Dahyun answered, and she push the door open.

 

"Where are they?" She asked. Dahyun turn around looking at her, while smiling of course.

 

"Japan. Let's?" Dahyun give a space for her to enter the house. She step in and wait for Dahyun. Suddenly the house become bright and Dahyun stand beside her.

 

"Well, I rarely at home and I don't have maid so I'm sorry if it is quite dusty." Dahyun explain.

 

"It's okay. Your house is beautiful." She said, as a sign she's amazed with the house.

 

"Why don't you sit first, I'll grab something for us to drink while we get to know each other." Dahyun said, as she push her softly and lead her to the couch. She just followed, and sit comfortably.

 

"Make yourself at home, okay?" Dahyun whisper at her ear, making her to shivered as the hot breath touch her skin.

 

She look around and her eyes attracted to the photos that hanging at the wall. She gets up from the couch and look at it.

 

A photo of a baby which she assume is Dahyun with a lady and a man. The baby at the lady's lap. And there's a boy standing beside the man. Probably Dahyun's brother, she assume.

 

She move to the next photo, which shows a little girl with the boy from the previous photo, standing beside each other but the boy's hand placed on top of the girl's head. She giggle looking at it because they're too cute.

 

A photo attract her attention. High school Dahyun with a girl, and the girl circled her arm around Dahyun's waist while Dahyun placed her arm at the girl's shoulder.

 

"Sana." Dahyun called her, and she turn around, greeted by Dahyun who bring one bottle of wine, with two wine glasses.

 

"Hey." She smile and walk to the couch as Dahyun place the alcohol on top of the coffee table.

 

"Having fun looking at my childhood's photo?" Dahyun asked, while pouring the wine into the glasses.

 

"Yes. You were so cute when you were a baby and little kid!" She excitedly said.

 

"How about now? Am I not cute enough?" Dahyun start to tease. She giggle, while shaking her head.

 

"Nope. You're no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter