Part Time Lover(14)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She wokes up because there's sunlight disturb her sleep. Groaning to herself, she gets up and close the windows, and even untied the curtain so the room getting dark again.

 

"Kyulkyung." She mumbles to herself as she knows probably Kyulkyung the one who tied the curtain to wakes her up. She grab her phone and check the time. Almost 9AM.

 

A text she recieved last night from Kyulkyung, she open it.

 

From:K

-my flight around 7am tomorrow and i'm not around for 2 weeks. Behave yourself and wait for me, okay? Don't do silly things or else I will kick your with my heels. I will miss you, my knight. Love you!

 

She's smiling reading Kyulkyung's text and put aside her phone. She lay down at her bed and when she look at the desk, she noticed a familiar yellow mug, and it made her immediately gets up. She walks to her desk, and the same Pikachu mug that she used at Sana's house now on top of her desk filled with her favorite hot chocolate which now already get cold.

 

A sticky note at the side of the mug caught her attention. She took it.

 

drink this and bring the mug to the kitchen. i have a little surprise for you. and don't you dare to come to the kitchen if you didn't drink this.

 

She feel curious, but she still drink it. She can feel a little relieve as her body feel so weak lately. She carefully bring the mug to the kitchen and she froze at her place when a figure that missed the most is sitting at the kitchen counter while flipping the magazine.

 

"S-- Sana?"

 

The other girl lift her head and the time feel like stop ticking as their eyes meet each other's and they can feel their own heart beat, pounding fast. And without she realize, the older girl already in her embrace, hugging her tightly-- her face buried at the nape, and her arm wrapped around the waist. While she still froze. Holding the mug that bring from her room, with her eyes not blinking and her breath stop, feel her blood rush to her face, making her pale white skin turns to dark shade of pink, almost to red.

 

They stayed like that for good few minutes. Both not wanting to move-- the younger feels like she's dreaming and if she move, the girl who hugged her will go away as she will wake up from her sleep. While the older feels scared, scared that if she pull away, she can never hug the slim figure, and feel the warmth of the embrace anymore.

 

"Am I dreaming?" Dahyun mumbles but of course the brunette can hear it.

 

"No, you're not. I'm here." Sana said. Dahyun look at her. A little confused.

 

"But--"

 

A kiss. Sana kiss her, capturing those lips and claim it as hers. Not mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter