Married [Part 10]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look at Sana, so do Jeongyeon. She’s about to say something, but she stop. She smile, weakly. Before turn around and leave the house. I want to chase after her. I want her to explain everything. I want to know why she don’t even try to talk to me. But, when I remembered about what happened at the airport, my leg decided to stay.

I stand up, walk toward the room.

“Dahyun.” Jeongyeon called. I turn around.

“I want to be alone.” I said, before leaving Jeongyeon. I enter the room, and lock it.

Don’t want to be disturb, don’t want to talk to anyone. I grab my phone, and open my gallery. I open one of the folder, Sana’s folder.

I often silently took her photo. And I keep it all. Swipe from left to right, swipe back to the left.

“I miss you.”

 

~

 

My sleep stir. I groan and try to open my eyes. The room is dark. I bet I fall asleep again. Poor Mina, Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon as I didn’t talk to them after we reached here this evening. But, in my condition right now, I don’t even know if I can talk properly to them. I am ready to get up as I need to go to the toilet but I just realized, someone wrapped their arm around my waist, and their legs entangled with me.

I turn around, and to my surprised, it’s Sana. I try to remove her hand and let myself free but she tightened her grip.

“Don’t go.” She mumbled.

“I need to go to the toilet.” I said. She loosened her arm.

“Don’t leave me alone for too long.” She said, while her eyes still close.

“I’ll be back.” I said and let myself free before run a bit to the toilet. After finish whatever I have to do at the toilet, I walk back to the bed, to now in sitting position Sana. She look at me, sadly. I get on the bed, cover my leg under the blanket as the weather is cold now.

“Dahyun.” She called. I look at her.

“Hmm.”

“I’m sorry.” She said. Confused.

“Why?”

“Because of what happened yesterday. Because I raised my voice to you. I know I shouldn’t but I really need to focus on settled down things with Momo.” She explain.

“So, what happened between you and Momo? You guys get—“

I can’t finish my words when Sana turn her body, on top of me. With her sit on top of my lap.

“We’re now just friend. We talked about life and stuff. She’ll be flying to America soon. And I told her about us, about my feeling for you.”

“Yours feeling for me? So, what’s your feeling for me?” I asked. Only to teased.

“That I actually love you. In love with you.” Her arm circling my neck, before she lean in to my shoulder and rest her head.

“You really love me?” I asked again. She nodded, still not pull away from my shoulder.

“Where did you go after you came back this evening?”

“I went back to my old apartment.”

“Not seeing Momo?” I asked. She shake her head.

“But, I called her. To ask her opinion.”

“For what?”

“What do you expect about how I feel when I come home and the first thing I saw is you with someone that have crush on you? And she’s looking at you, lovingly. I’m—“ she stop, her cheek looks red, redder than it already is.

“What?”

“Jealous.”

I look at her, wipe her tears, which I don’t even know since when she’s crying. I accidentally brush my thumb at her lips, and I stare at that lips. I missed it. I miss that lips. I miss her, I miss everything about her.

“Kiss me.” She demand. And I followed her order. Feeling her plump lips pressing on my lips, the moist and the softness of it. The minty smell as she just brushed her teeth probably before get on bed. Her hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter