Before Christmas End

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

an real life fanfic inspired by 10 minutes before christmas end that was told by Sana and Dahyun in their V Live yesterday.

excuse my delusional mind >.<

 

***

 

Christmas has arrive. Twice members are happy as they can celebrate with each other but their schedule is pack. They have to practice for special stage during their free time and in the night they had to perform and really don't have time for Christmas. Something feel off for some of the members. Well, at least for one of them.

Dahyun look at herself in front of the mirror. She's looking okay, she guess. She smile by herself. Tonight they will perform. She looks confident. When someone hug her from behind and place her chin at Dahyun's shoulder.

"You looks stunning tonight." she whisper. Dahyun chuckles before turn around. She looks at the person in front of her.

"Speak to yourself." Dahyun said. The other girl smile and Dahyun can clearly see the squirrel cheek blushed. Their phone beeping. Both of them look at their phone and their group notification showed.

"Ah, they spam the instagram." Dahyun speak to herself and to the other girl while looking at her phone. She lifted up her head and said,

"Should I posted our video, Sana-chan?"

"Why not." Sana replied. Dahyun nodded and she focused back at her phone. She choose one of the video they recorded and she posted it on instagram. She smile after re-watch what she had posted.

"Sana!" someone called. Both of them look at the caller. Their stylist.

"Come, you still haven't finish yet." the stylist said. Sana just nodded before looking at Dahyun one last time and walk away. Dahyun head to the nearest couch inside the dressing room and suddenly Chaeyoung sit beside her.

"Unnie, let's take a photo together!" Chaeyoung suggest. Dahyun nodded in agreement. She took Chaeyoung's phone and took a selca of them together when suddenly Chaeyoung held her chin and pretend like she's going to kiss her which only cause Dahyun held back her laugh. She passed the phone back to Chaeyoung while rubbing her cheek.

"Ouch, what's that for?" Dahyun asked. Chaeyoung giggles.

"Nothing. Just wanted to tease you." Dahyun shake her head and her eyes searching for someone, Sana. She stare at Sana who currently busy with her make up and outfit. Sometimes Sana look at her phone and Dahyun knew Sana scrolling her SNS, reading all the comments, searching for her name. Suddenly Sana look at her. She's pouting.

Dahyun rise her eyebrows, mouthing at Sana, asking why. Sana just sign at her to look at her phone. Dahyun take her phone and open her conversation with Sana.

 

-Look at IG :(

 

Dahyun immediately check their Instagram and she's shocked with what Chaeyoung posted. She can't help but laugh cause she find it hilarious. She close Instagram and open back the conversation. She's typing something

 

-we're funny, right HAHAHAHAHA xD

 

Dahyun giggling whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter