Part Time Lover(12)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You love her, don't you?"

 

"Who?"

 

"Sana."

 

"N-- No."

 

"Dahyun, I know you since we're at high school, and I know you inside out. Don't lie."

 

"I don't know what are you talking about. Stop talking nonsense, Kyulkyung."

 

She parked the car in front of her house, before unbuckled her seatbelt and get off from the car. She walks to the passenger seat and open the door for Kyulkyung. They stop in front of the car, as Kyulkyung held her hand, making her to stop.

 

"What is it Kyulkyung?" She asked, frowning as she afraid that Kyulkyung will ask the same question.

 

"You love Sana, don't you?" And she's right, Kyulkyung asked the same question. She sigh.

 

"I-- I don't know."

 

"Kiss me then. Kiss me at my lips like you kiss her." Kyulkyung demand. She's shocked.

 

"If you don't love her, you will not hesitant to kiss me, Dahyun." Kyulkyung triggered her. She clenched her fist, and leaned closer, tilting her head. That lips, the lips that she craved the most for the past years. Only God knows how bad she wanted to feel those lips with her own lips. It's not a lie to say that Dahyun had feeling for Kyulkyung during high school.

 

But, when their lips almost touch, she can smell Sana's scent. She can hear Sana's laugh, and she can see a pair of eyes belongs to Sana. She pull away almost immediately and turn around, while covering her lips with her hand.

 

"Dahyun."

 

She turn around back, facing Kyulkyung, her eyes turns red and she knew she's crying. Kyulkyung cupped her chin, rubbed her cheek with her thumb, and smiling sweetly.

 

"You love her, Dahyun. This time, please don't deny it." Kyulkyung softly said. Dahyun shake her head. Trying to deny everything Kyulkyung said. Trying to remove Sana from her head, from her heart.

 

"But, I-- I can't fall in love, Kyulkyung." She start to broke down, while leaning her forehead at Kyulkyung shoulder.

 

"You can, and you already did, sweetheart." Kyulkyung softly trying to comfort a fragile Dahyun. She lift her head, looking straight at Kyulkyung.

 

"But, how about you? How about us?" She asked, before staring down, at the ground.

 

"How about my promises to you?" She murmurs, feeling guilty.

 

"Listen, Dahyun. You already did your job and fulfill your promises. And I appreciate everything you ever done to me. But, now it's time for you to chase your own happiness. Don't let yourself chained with me as you know I can't always be here for you." Kyulkyung's words lingering at her head.

 

"Am I really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter