Beginning (part 3)(1)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, you guys are dating now?" Jihyo asked. Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon just nodded shyly.

 

"Since when?" Momo's turn to ask.

 

"This morning." Dahyun interrupted.

 

"How did you know?" Sana asked Dahyun.

 

"I just knew." Dahyun replied. Nayeon nodded. Jeongyeon sit beside her and still holding her hand.

 

"Anyone else?" Jihyo asked. All just sit there in silent but Dahyun's eyes slowly look towards Chaeyoung. Mina is in her room as she still not well. Chaeyoung look at Dahyun back and smile cheekily. Dahyun know something happened just now between Mina and Chaeyoung.

 

"Me with Dubu~" suddenly Momo stand behind Dahyun and hug Dahyun from the back. She even put her chin at Dahyun's shoulder. Everyone else look shocked especially Sana. Dahyun look at Sana at that time but Sana look away. She looks hurt but Dahyun don't know why. Is it because Sana has feeling for Momo?

 

"Are you serious?" Jeongyeon asked. Momo nodded but Dahyun just shake her head.

 

"Which one is the truth?" Jihyo asked again.

 

"No matter which one is true, Dahyunnie always be my baby." Momo said. Dahyun shake her head. 'This girl is drunk'.

 

"I think I should bring Momo to the room. She's drunk. Drunk with jokbal." Dahyun said. She bring Momo to her room. She carefully put Momo down and tuck in the blanket. She also carefully took off her shoes.

 

She's so into helping Momo when someone knock the door. She turn around. Jihyo smile at her.

 

"Unnie."

 

"Yes. It is okay. Leave her like that. I'll do the rest later."

 

"It is okay. I almost finish."

 

"Dahyunnie~ I think you need to clarify something toward someone."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"It is okay. Someone waiting for you at the living room. Let me finish this. Besides, Jeongyeon will be sleeping with Nayeon tonight. So, I have nowhere to sleep so I need to sleep here." Jihyo said. Dahyun just nodded. She walk slowly leaving the room.

 

She can clearly see a figure sitting at the couch. She sit there in the dark as everyone else already go to sleep. She slowly approach that person.

"Unnie." she called. The person looks like wiping her cheek with her hand.

 

"Why are you crying? Are you okay?" Dahyun sit beside her.

 

"I'm okay. You're not sleeping yet?"

 

"No. Sana unnie, tell me. Why are you crying? Who hurt you?" Dahyun asked.

 

"No one, Dubu yah. I'm okay. Don't mind me okay?"

 

"Jihyo unnie said, someone waiting for me here but I see no one except you. Is there anything I should know?"

 

"Really? I guess maybe Chaeyoung wait for you because she just went to bed just now."

 

"Ah, okay. Thank you unnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter