Between Two [3]

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am sorry, SinB.”


 

“So, you came here all the way from Seoul just to say sorry to me? Okay, I didn't see it coming.” SnB crossed her arm, and lean her back at the chair. Dahyun, on the other hand keeps playing with the straw, avoiding to make any eye contact with SinB.


 

“It’s not just that. Actually--”


 

“Actually what? It’s okay, Dahyun. Just tell me.”


 

She take a deep breath, and her palm sweating. No matter what, she have to make her decision.


 

“I don't think we can continue our relationship.” she said.


 

“So, you're breaking up with me? May I know the reason? Is it because of Sana?”



 

“Yes-- I mean, no. It is not because of Sana but because of me. This probably sounds too cliche but you’re too good for me, and I’m the one who is bad. I cheated on you and I totally regret it. You don’t deserve someone like me. You deserve someone way better than me.”


 

SinB doesn't show any expression. She just look at Dahyun, staring intensely.


 

“I am sorry.” Dahyun said, totally feeling hopeless as SinB remain silence.


 

“You cheated on me? With who?” SinB seems like she knows who but she just wanted to hear it from Dahyun herself.


 

“S--Sana.” Of course, Dahyun feel afraid to say that name, as she knows SinB knows everything and SinB herself wanted to help her but Dahyun can’t control herself around Sana. Not after Sana confessed to her, and even kissed her. And, they did something more than just kissing and Dahyun feeling guilty. As much as she love Sana, the last person she wanted to hurt is SinB.


 

SinB just stay silent, slowly sipping the rest of her coffee without spare a glance to Dahyun.


 

“Eunbi.” Dahyun called, hoping that there's something SinB would say, at least scold her or anything instead of this silence that slowly killing her.


 

“You wanted it, Dahyun. From now on, let just pretend that we never happened.” SinB finally speak, before getting up and leaving the girl alone, who froze at her place and without she realizes, the tears escape from the edge of her eyes. She asked for it, so why she feel hurt?

 


 

--



 

 

It’s been a week since the new semester start, and Sana never feel better since the day where she confessed to Dahyun because as soon as she woke up the next morning, there's no sign of Dahyun anywhere. Dahyun left her alone that day, and since that day, Dahyun never showed up. Only a note left on top of her desk telling that Dahyun really love her but they can't never be together.


 

Is it too late for her? But, why the night before Dahyun really treat her like she's in love with her? Why Dahyun acted like she's someone precious to her? Dahyun carefully asked for permission to touched her, kissed her like she owned her but the next morning she just gone.


 

Sana tried to call her, text her but there's no response. She asked Chaeyoung, but that petite girl don't know where had Dahyun been. She was missing without any trace.


 

She stir the juice in front of her with the straw. She’s in deep thought, thinking about Dahyun when a soft tap at her shoulder bring her back from her own thought.


 

“Can we talk?”


 

She stare blankly at the girl, before slowly nodded.


 

“Is this a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter