Treat You Better (end)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once again everyone talked about Dahyun and Sana around the school. Mostly shocked because both of them are close again but this time, they seems inseparable. The only time they're separated when they need to be in their class. And one of them will wait for each other at each other's class. And they will spend their recess together but this time along with Eunwoo and Moonbin. And Momo sometimes joined them with Nayeon too.

Well, basically Momo already confessed to Nayeon. At first Nayeon can't accept Momo as Nayeon thought she already fall for Dahyun. But, when she knows that Dahyun now belongs to Sana, she accept Momo but only as a friend. And Momo still try her best to win Nayeon's heart. Until now. And all of them can see that Nayeon slowly react to Momo's sudden skinship or Nayeon will blushed when Momo compliment her. Nayeon even cried so hard when the news about Momo collapsed in the dance practice room spread around.

"Dahyun, it's been awhile since you come to our place. My mom keep asking about you, you know" Moonbin said. Eunwoo nodded. Dahyun look at the guys.

"My parents too." Eunwoo turn to said.

"Well, I want to visit too but you know, schools getting hectic. I don't even have time to breath at home." Dahyun said.

"Heh, like we both don't know the reasons why you don't have time to breath." Moonbin start to teased causing Dahyun to slap his arm.

"Shhh, that's something we shouldn't talk in public." Dahyun glare at Moonbin. Then, she look at Eunwoo.

"Oppa, look at him. He teased me." Dahyun pout. Eunwoo rubbed Dahyun's cheek softly and he pinch Moonbin's arm.

"Owww, that's hurt hyung!" Moonbin whined. He rubbed his arm. And Dahyun can't help but smile widely. She's glad because she has two protective silly pabo guardians like them. They're the first person to know about Dahyun's uality. Well, to be exact, Eunwoo is the first one to know.

 

Flashback

"Dahyun, I have something to tell you." Eunwoo and her both alone at the playground during their first week in high school. Moonbin skip school because he's sick.

"What is it, oppa?"

"Hmm, I know this probably is not what you expect but I can't keep it for myself anymore. At least, by telling you, I feel relieve." Eunwoo said. He looks nervous, Dahyun smile at him, holding his hand, reassuring that she'll be fine.

"Well, you see. Actually--"

"Actually?"

"I--I like you." Eunwoo said. Dahyun gasped. She look at Eunwoo.

"Like me? Like what?"

"Like, hmm like really like you." Eunwoo look down at the groud. Dahyun still thinking the best way to react. She likes to be around Eunwoo and Moonbin. But, something in her that can't accept Eunwoo's feeling.

"Oppa, I'm sorry. I can't like you back the way you like me. Not because you're not good or anything. But, it's me." Dahyun said. Eunwoo smile. He look at Dahyun.

"It's okay Dahyunnie. I understand. Like I said, I just want to confessed to let it out f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter