Chivalry Isn't Dead

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another bad day for Sana. Late for class this morning, forget to bring her assignment with her, almost slipped running downstairs, forget her student ID and now it's raining. Great.

"What a day." she said to herself. She walk fastly to a nearest cafe. She rarely spend her time at cafe because she feel, she better spend it at home or mall. She's not really a type who always spend time at cafe, wasting time. But, as it is raining right now, cafe seems the best option to hang out.

"A cup of hot coffee will do." she then talked to herself. Her face frowning. She really hope the day getting better as she already started to pissed off. When she reach for the door, someone open it for her. She look at the other person. A bright with pale skin girl, smiling at her, gesturing for her to enter the cafe first.

Sana smile at the younger girl, who is actually a high schooler as she wears her school uniform. The girl keep smiling at her. She entered the cafe and head to the counter. Thinking what should she choose for calm her heart.

"You should order hot chocolate and asked them to top it with a marshmallow. It's good and soothing too." a voice appear from her back. She turn around and the girl from before look at her, and her bright smile plastered at her lips. Sana can't help but feeling creepy but somehow, the younger girl suggestion seems the right thing to ordered.

"Hot chocolate with marshmallow topping." she said to the cashier.

"That would be $3, miss." the cashier said. Sana was about to pulled out her purse when all the things inside her handbag scattered around. She groan before squatting down to pick up all of her stuff. The younger girl take a little time but she helped her.

"Thanks." Sana said. The pale skin girl just smile. Sana stand up and about to pay for her drinks but the cashier just pass her the receipts.

"Enjoy your drink." the cashier said. Sana feel weird and looking at the cashier. The cashier just pointed at her back. So, once again Sana turn around and the same girl still there, waiting for her turn. She look at Sana and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes?" she asked. Sana just shake her head. She grab her drink and walk away from the counter. And she heard the cashier said to the younger girl,

"As usual, Dahyun?"

"Nae, unnie." and Sana can't help but smile by herself. She choose to sit near the corner. She just wanted to be alone so she sit facing the wall. Take out her phone and start scrolling her SNS.

"Hello, may I sit here?" suddenly the girl name Dahyun standing beside her. Sana lift her head and look at the black hair girl. She look around and noticed there's plenty of empty space for Dahyun to sit.

"Well, I know there's plenty of empty space but, I'm alone today. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter