Give up

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Genre: Angst, Fluffy (Triggered Warning)

Theme: Depression, Suicide

Pair: SaiDa (Sana and Dahyun)

 

Guy, I'm warning you. This one is an angst and fluffy. Happy ending or sad ending, you guys can read it. I'm sorry but this idea keep begging me to publish it. I'm sorry in advance for writing this kind of story. Let me know if this is good enough or not.  Again I'm sorry.

 

 

***************************

 

 

I still smiling at Onces. The last event for this week. I feel so tired. My body feel numb.

All the members having fun with each other. But being me, I just entertained Onces especially for all the fansites that dedicated to take photos of me videos too. I feel grateful as I know, there's actually people who love me. Sana unnie always stick by my side but I know, I can't always burdened her.

Little did they didn't know, I'm a little dying inside.

Being the least favorite members.

Being the most busiest one but still people hating on me.

Being the most energetic one.

I need to fake smile everyday. Even if I want to cry so badly, I still have to smile.

The reason I don't have any SNS? I don't want to read all the hate comments on me.

 

"Dahyunnie Dahyunnie." I can cleary heard Onces that called my name. I just smile at them. Dance with the music. Play with all the gift that we got. I took a glance at the members, all of them looks like they're having fun. I smile.

 

Being one of the maknaes but need to act matured because I'm the oldest among the maknae.

The unnies really hope that I can take care of myself.

They said they will give attention to me too but only Sana unnie did that to me. I'm glad but I know, she want to have fun with the others too. That's why I always act like I don't like it when she do any skinship with me.

About Sana unnie? I love her. Even since Sixteen. Of course I will always love her. As what? That one I better keep it by myself.

 

*sigh*

 

I try to act like I'm okay. I try to act I can handle this. I try to act like I'm strong. I keep smiling for Onces and members. I act like I'm having fun. I try my best not to cry. I hold my tears often. No matter how much I try, I know, deep down inside, I'm torning apart.

I forgot that I'm only 18. I forgot that I still need guidance. I forgot that I still need attention. I forgot that I still need to feel loved. I forgot that I still a kid. I forgot all that.

 


~

 

 

"GUYS, DAHYUN!" suddenly Jihyo shouting. All the members suddenly gathered at the toilet and they're shocked looking at a body laying at the floor with blood keep flowing out from her left wrist, still holding a knife. And the body is cold. And the breathing has stop.

"BRING HER TO HOSPITAL NOW." Sana suddenly shouting. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter