Beginning (part 2)

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was alone at the living room. She's so into doodling and she don't mind being alone. After that chaotic morning where Dahyun chasing her around, she can finally be alone. The members went out since after breakfast. She don't feel like going out so she just watching television and doodling. It always been her passion to draw and doodling. She found that she's in the best mood when she's doodling.

"I'm home." a very weak voice greet. Chaeyoung looking for the owner of the voice. It's Mina.

"Unnie, welcome home. You're back earlier than the other?" Chaeyoung greet back.

"I don't feel well, Chaengie~" Mina replied while sit beside Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung automatically reach for Mina's head. It's hot. Mina look so pale. Chaeyoung stop doodling and immediately go to the toilet and grab towel. She put the towel inside a bowl full of water.
She comeback to where Mina seated which now she already lay down. Chaeyoung carefully put the wet towel on top of Mina's forehead. Then she head to her room and take her blanket and put it on top of Mina's body. Chaeyoung carefully put pillow under Mina's head. She look at the clock. 12.30pm. She know Mina doesn't eat yet so she go to kitchen and start making soup and porridge for her. She comeback to Mina with a bowl of porridge and soup, a warm water and a panadol just in case Mina needed it.

"Unnie, let me feed you." Chaeyoung said. Mina carefully open her eyes. Chaeyoung look worry.

"It is okay. I don't feel like eating. You can put it at the table." Mina replied. She try to smile.

"No, unnie. You have to eat. Please?"

"No, Chaengie. Please."

"Okay then. I'll be waiting." Mina fall back to sleep but she doesn't look comfortable. Chaeyoung faithfully sit at the floor beside Mina to keep her eyes on her. Sometimes, she wet the towel again and put it back at Mina's forehead. Chaeyoun look carefully at Mina's face. Mina is so beautiful. Indeed the black swan. Chaeyoung carefully touch Mina's cheek.

'So soft.' Chaeyoung thought. She then leaning closer and closer until her lips touch Mina's cheek. She then take aback when she realize what she had done. She shake her head and sit back until she fall asleep.

 

***********************

 

"Chaengie~" Mina called softly. Chaeyoung open her eyes and the first thing she feel is the pain at her back. She don't remember when she fall asleep in sitting position like this. Then she focused back to the voice that call her.

"Unnie. Are you okay? You need anything? Feel better?" Chaeyoung immediately ask.

"I feel a lot better. Thank you." Mina replied. Her cheek reddening. 'Cute!' Chaeyoung thought. Chaeyoung look at the clock. 5pm. She's asleep for almost 2 hours. She stand up and head to kitchen. She reheated the soup and porridge and bring back to Mina.

"Now, no excuse. You must eat." Chaeyoung said. Mina just nodded. She try to get up but it's hard so Chaeyoung help her. Once Mina already seated properly, Chaeyoung start feeding her soup and porridge. Mina eat it happily because of of two reasons. First, Chaeyoung fed her. Second, Chaeyoung cooked for her.

"Thank you, Chaengie~" Mina said with a very cute tone after she finish her meal. Chaeyoung smile at her.

"Are you full? Or you still hungry?"

"I am full now. And feel a lot better. I hope by tomorrow I will be bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter