Jealous Girlfriends

SaiDa: Compilation of Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another fansign for today. Dahyun seem so happy today even she has to wear that traditional dress even during their performance but she seems like can get used to it. But she noticed something that actually she hide it from everyone. Her girlfriend, Sana seem so close with Nayeon. At first she's okay with it because she know how close the members are but she feel so hurt when Nayeon kissed Sana's cheek. And what hurt the most is Sana seems to enjoy it. She don't know what actually she must do but she tried her best to act like nothing happened. She's not blaming Nayeon unnie because basically no one knows about their relationship. They want to keep it secret. Just to the both of them.

During their performance just now, it is quite hard for her to dance because aside of wearing the dress, she also need to wear heels! But, because the management ask her to wear it, she really don't have any choice. Luckily for her, Chaeyoung is there to help her. Chaeyoung really a nice and good dongsaeng. 

Chaeyoung also pretend like Dahyun is the princess and Chaeyoung act like a maid. But Dahyun enjoyed it. During the fanmeeting, Dahyun sit between Chaeyoung and Mina so once again Chaeyoung act like a maid to Dahyun. And Sana know how close she is with Chaeyoung.

After the fanmeeting ended, they head to their bus to go back to their dorm. In their bus, Dahyun just sit quitely looking at the outside. When she feel like someone sit beside her, she pretend like she's sleeping. She can feel someone touch her hand. She open her eyes and look beside her. Chaeyoung smile sweetly to her. Dahyun smile back.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked. Dahyun just nodded.

"Dahyun unnie that I know always energetic and happy. You're not you unnie." Chaeyoung said.

"Maybe I'm just tired. You know this dress is so heavy. And I barely can move." Dahyun replied and smile sweetly assuring Chaeyoung that she's okay.

"Okay. But if anything happen, just let me know okay?" Dahyun just nodded.

"Where are the others?" Dahyun asked. Before Chaeyoung manage to answer, one by one of the members enter the bus. They all look so tired. Dahyun eyes only searching for someone. Her Sana.

Then she sees her. Sana entering the bus and smile sweetly to the person behind her, Nayeon unnie. Dahyun feel both relieved and sad. Relieved because she can see Sana is so happy and seems like she's okay. Sad because of, yes jealous. She didn't noticed that Chaeyoung look at her. Chaeyoung held her hand tightly and pull Dahyun's head to her shoulder. Dahyun lean her head at Chaeyoung and clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter