Prompt 8

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: It should have been hilarious. It should have been maddeningly funny. But no. Not when a blonde cheerleader who looks like a dehydrated koala is clinging on his beloved Kyungsoo’s shoulder. NO. NO ONE. NO ONE TOUCHES KYUNGSOO LIKE THAT BUT HIM, BYUN AWESOME BAEKHYUN.

Word Count: 1763

 

Baekhyun considers himself lucky. I mean, who wouldn’t if you’re dating none other than soccer ace Do Kyungsoo, then hell, you’re even better than lucky. (Probably next to the person who’s going to date dreamy soccer captain Kim Minseok. OMG Biceps.)

 

They were best friends since middle school – cliché geeks that were partners in chemistry. It was the same story as best friends turn to lovers and the typical nerd with big round glasses turn to a hottie after that summer vacation in Miami.

 

Though Kyungsoo changed physically, he’s still the physics loving geek that Baekhyun fell in love with.

 

“You know, the visuals really did improve. I find it very easy to get a hard on now that you have…” He grabs Kyungsoo’s shoulders and slides his hand down on slightly tanned arms. “…these.”  

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and hoists Baekhyun’s legs on his shoulders. “Shut up, Baekhyun.” He pushes his glasses up his nose. “Can’t I remove my glasses, though? They’re fogging and I can’t see clearly.”

 

“No.” Baekhyun wiggles his and giggles. “Do carry on with giving me pleasure.”

 

And despite his newfound popularity, Kyungsoo never forgot who he was before everything which made him likeable in every student that belonged to the hierarchy from the popular ones down to the losers (in the popular kids’ dictionary. But really, they’re just normal students and don’t do much.)

 

Baekhyun lets out a surprised squeak when Kyungsoo flops down on his designated seat (which is beside him) at their lunch table and wraps a hand around his waist. “Hi, there.” Kyungsoo would whisper and smile at him. “How was class earlier? You didn’t manage to sleep like last time, yeah?”

 

Cue in catcalls from their peers (mostly Baekhyun’s peers) before they go back to the usual chats about assignments and possible scholarships from colleges.

 

Baekhyun loves his boyfriend a lot. And there’s nothing in Kyungsoo that Baekhyun wants to change. But if there’s something positive about Kyungsoo that he hates the most it’s the way how nice he is to every people.

 

Baekhyun covers his mouth with both hands before shouting at the top of his lungs how awesome Kyungsoo is. Kyungsoo was running fast, passing the ball to Minseok, who kicks the ball with his might for the winning shot and BAM! The crowd goes wild. Baekhyun can feel his glasses falling on top of his nose as he waves his hands frantically, shouting at Kyungsoo. And just as he expected, Kyungsoo looks at him and raises a thumbs up to his direction. Baekhyun grins wide and shouts at the top of his lungs.

 

But then some blonde bimbo decided to wrap her arms around Kyungsoo. And what’s worse is that Kyungsoo seems to be smiling at her. Yes, the guy’s confused but he’s not doing anything to get her off and it irritates Baekhyun to the core.

 

It should be funny, really, because the girl looks like a deranged version of Emily from the Corpse Bride. So skinny and thin and yet has a face so huge like koala.

 

Baekhyun doesn’t notice this, but his face dramatically fell into a frown and he’s not ecstatic as before unlike his friend Kim Jongdae, who continues to shout and jump in glee at the school’s victory against the neighboring school. He’s not jealous, no, pfft… not even when koala has her hands already around his boyfriend’s torso even as Kyungsoo talks with his teammates. Baekhyun stiffens.

 

Oh, wait. He is jealous but he’s not gonna admit that to Kyungsoo. Ever.

 

Then koala rested her head on Kyungsoo’s back and that’s when all hell broke loose.

 

That is his ing spot! Baekhyun is the only person who can ing give Do ing Kyungsoo a ing hug on the back. And , what the is Kyungsoo even doing?! He should have been pulling koala in a judo throw for violating his space and duh? Can’t she see the invisible sign that says BYUN BAEKHYUN’S PROPERTY GET YOUR HANDS OFF around Kyungsoo? For ’s sake, goddammit.

 

“Woah, what’s with the face, dude?” Jongdae tilts his head to look at Baekhyun closely before backing away slowly. “Woah.”

 

Then later that day, Kyungsoo trails him like a puppy. “She was just a f

Please log in to read the full chapter