Prompt 6

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: Kyungsoo as mafia leader while Baek as a cop who want to catch Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo end up liking Baek because Baekhyun’s determination and want to make Baek as his.

Word Count: 1807

 

Kyungsoo blows a puff of smoke and takes the fat cigar out, blinking down innocently on the man in front of him. The man, Jung Wonho, stutters out few words of apologies and assurances only to babble faster when Kyungsoo stands up and approaches him. Kyungsoo twists the cigar with his two fingers.

 

“So are you telling me that you don’t have the diamonds?”

 

“I – I have it, sir! B – But the office has been robbed and –“

 

“You know what I think?” Kyungsoo leans forward and grins. “I call bull.” He gestures for the men behind. The two nodded and grabs Wonho by the shoulder and crushes it with his fingers that got said man to groan in pain. “I gave you twenty days to get me my diamonds. Where is it?”

 

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry! It’s not robbed!” Wonho whimpers. Kyungsoo snaps his fingers which causes the man with the dark shades to pull his hand from the shoulder and the other to remain a tight grip on Wonho’s nape. “T-To be honest, the police has it.”

 

Kyungsoo hums. “The police, you say?”

 

“T-They, they, they found the mining and busted it along with the other c-cops. The diamonds…” Wonho winces the man’s grip on his nape tightened. “The diamonds they confiscated it. I-I’m sorry, sir. Please, please don’t kill me!”

 

“Cops…” Kyungsoo slowly nods and turns to look at the man with the dark shades. “Yifan, I thought we already got rid of that Park Junsu?”  

 

“We did, sir. But according to the information being given right now, there’s a new cop right on our tail.”

 

Kyungsoo hums. “On our tail, you say?” He chuckles softly. “This is interesting.” He takes his cigar and crushes it on Wonho’s knees that got the man screaming in agony. “He better be good. That Junsu guy was so fat but his deductions were spot on. If I knew getting his head blast off is the only to answer to get him off our tail, I should have ordered that sooner.”

 

“Would you like me to send a copy of the information about this new cop, sir?”

 

“Yes, please.” Kyungsoo grins and sits down on his chair. “Chanyeol, take Mr. Wonho to his room. And please, will you educate him about punctuality?”

 

The man, who was holding Wonho’s nape, nods and drags the screaming man by the neck out of the room.

 

 

---

 

 

Baekhyun sniffs the air and lets it out with a shout. “Another day, another crime to solve. No crime can ever go unnoticed by Byun Baekhyun!” He claps his chest and enters the station with a grin. “Good morning!”

 

Joonmyeon sighs and continues to tap on his computer. “Hey, Baek.”

 

“So tell me, my good senior. Have you found the one behind the illegal mining last Wednesday?” Baekhyun looks at the laptop that Joonmyeon’s been working on. “Because believe it or not, I’ve got leads.”

 

“Look, Chief Ahn already told our section to stop bothering about the diamonds business.” Joonmyeon said. “If you don’t want to end up like big guy Junsu and get your head shot off, then I suggest you focus on small crimes instead like that alley thief at sector two.”

 

“But I already got leads!” Baekhyun pouts.

 

Joonmyeon turns his swivel chair to look at Baekhyun. “And I’m telling you to just pass it on to the chief and let the matter go. We’re probably dealing with those dark gangs at the Black section of the city. Wouldn’t want to get my head shot off. I value my life, thank you very much.”

 

“But somebody’s life will might be in danger if we didn’t take action quickly!” When Joonmyeon didn’t respond, Baekhyun grabs the elder’s collar and shakes him. “Joonmyeon!”

 

Before Joonmyeon can respond, a couple of officers rushed past to go to the doors and enter their respective cars. Baekhyun beams at the sight and waves at Joonmyeon before running to where they were going, immediately climbing on to one of the cars. Joonmyeon just sighs and sits back down.

 

Nobody can control that idiot, anyway.

 

 

---

 

 

Baekhyun lives for action.

 

His great grandfather down to his father are police officers. As a kid, he hears great stories about all of them. That once his great grandfather got cornered in an abandoned

Please log in to read the full chapter