Prompt 74 - 1, 2 and 3

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: zombie apocalypse!au (baekhyun is younger than kyungsoo in this)

Word Count: 570

 

Baekhyun doesn’t know how everything started. All he knows that one day, he woke up and went to class, hanging out with Yoonseok and the others and the next thing he knows everyone started screaming and running. In a span of an hour, everyone he knows are either craving for flesh or begging for mercy. It was a nightmare – oh, how he wished it was just a nightmare.

 

First it was the police then came the military. Their efforts were all in vain. Not even guns can end all of them not when almost all of the population inside the school are turned into mindless man-eating creatures. With the situation getting out of hand, the military locked up the school…

 

…leaving them inside.

 

He remembers Yoonseok getting dragged and mobbed as he screams for Baekhyun to run. The memory is so fresh that he can still remember every detail. He clamps his eyes shut and wills himself not to cry. To distract himself, Baekhyun shifts in his position and looks at the person standing near the windows, lifting his head up from his knees.

 

Do Kyungsoo, the name on his tag said. He knows the guy – stoic faced and is known for having a strict personality whenever he’s on duty in their dorm building. But contradicting the others, Baekhyun actually likes it whenever he’s on guard. He’s small compared to his colleagues but he can pack a punch. One time, he beat up three trespassers from the girl’s dorm and it made Baekhyun swoon – secretly, of course because yeah… he’s hasn’t come out yet.

 

Do Kyungsoo is small and adorable yet fierce and strong at the same time. Baekhyun always finds himself daydreaming to be stuck in a room with the older male.  

 

“ing retards.” Kyungsoo, in his white security uniform that’s covered with blood and dirt, pants heavily as he stares at the red lights and tanks outside the school premises. “They’re putting the place in quarantine. We’re dead rats if we stay here any longer.”

 

But not like this… never like this.

 

“Hyung.” Baekhyun calls out. Kyungsoo tore his gaze away from the window to look at him. He feels his heart pounding but he doesn’t know if it’s because of him or it’s because of fear. “What do we do now?”

 

He sees Kyungsoo’s eyes looking at him with much conflict, hesitating on what he should say but in the end, approached him with a kind smile - the one that he remembers seeing one time when he picked up a stray pup near the dorm – that smile that made his heart soar. “Kid, we’re…wait, no…” He shakes his head. “I’m gonna get you out of here. I’ve got a feeling they’re gonna bomb this place. Got to let them know there’s still some survivors.”

 

“W-What do you mean –“

 

“It means, we’re going to be dusts. Now come on and help me barricade the other door.” Kyungsoo huffs. “We’re gonna do a lot of running to get to the other room so we need to rest.” He gestures with his chin before moving over to the corner to lift an armchair.

 

Baekhyun furrows his brows.

 

What does he mean by he’s gonna get him out of here? It should be we – we’re getting out of here.

 

Baekhyun’s going to make sure that happens.

 

 

 

Prompt: cabin fever!au

Word Count: 1621

 

“Oh my god, seriously?” Kyungsoo throws his head back and laughs after accepting the can of beer from Baekhyun. “After all the nags we get to keep in a minimum, they’re jumping in each other’s bones the moment we arrive. Talk about hypocrite.”

 

Baekhyun grimaces when he hears a loud squeal coming from upstairs. Kyungsoo pops the can open, letting his boyfriend take sit beside him, leaning his back against his chest as he props his legs up on the arm of the sofa. “Well, it is hyung’s cabin.” Sehun said a minute later, sitting across them. “He’s the boss.”

 

“You don’t know what I’m feeling.” Baekhyun frowns. “You’re not the one who walked in on them ing. Scarred me for life, I tell you.”

 

“Yeah.” Sehun drawls and stands up after taking a huge gulp of his drink. “I’m just gonna explore. Kyungsoo-hyung, wanna come with?”

 

“Can’t.” Kyungsoo points at Baekhyun laying on him. “Boyfriend duties.” Sehun makes a face at this, fake gagging when Baekhyun puckers his lips and blew him a kiss. “Well, tomorrow would be great, though.”

 

“Fine. Gonna do a head start then.” Sehun waves away in dismissal as he walks out, going to back where the kitchen is. Kyungsoo grins as he takes his sip.

 

It’s summer vacation, a week just after their college graduation. It was the greatest moment of their life, of course, finally getting out of that damn school. But of course, what topped the most was the sudden proposal Chanyeol did to Junmyeon. Junmyeon arrived late and came somewhere at the end of the ceremony. He wanted to surprise Chanyeol because he told the younger that he won’t be coming because of work. Joke’s on him, though.

 

So to celebrate, Junmyeon invited him and Baekhyun to their summer house. Sehun came along when they found out the guy’s boyfriend, Jongin, is going to London with his family this summer.

 

“So…” Baekhyun turns around so he’s facing him. “Now that we’re alone, what do you want to do?” He etched closer, forcing Kyungsoo to place his beer down on the coffee table to wrap his arms around him. “Do you want to check out the room hyung gave us?”

 

“That would have been great.” Kyungsoo purses his lips. “But as much as I want to, I don’t think I can focus with this… noise going on.” As if by cue, Junmyeon moans loud making Baekhyun wince.

 

“Right. You got a point there.” Baekhyun pushes himself away and sits at the opposite end, legs tangling with Kyungsoo’s. “So what do you want to then? Because I so don’t want to stay here any longer.”

 

“Well…” He leans forward, smiling. “I was thinking about going for a swim. Want to check the lake out instead?”

 

Baekhyun giggles and nods.

 

Their swim consisted of playing and fooling around under the water. Baekhyun is like a dog: energetic, loud and doesn’t know the meaning of personal space. Not that Kyungsoo doesn’t mind. In fact, he welcomes every touch and kisses his boyfriend gives. Kyungsoo, of course, eagerly returns the favor.

 

“Kyungsoo,”

 

They’re lying at a raft in the middle of the lake that’s connected to the dock with a rope. Baekhyun is on his side, staring at him while Kyungsoo lies on his back. Kyungsoo raises his brows, opening one eye to look at his boyfriend. “Hmm?”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Like really, really love you.” He feels Baekhyun scoot a bit closer, one of his legs resting on his thigh. “The kind of love that you feel to a person you want to be with forever. You get what I mean right, Soo?”

 

Kyungsoo opens his eyes fully and turns his head to look at his boyfriend, grinning. “I know.” He pushes himself up making Baekhyun retreat his leg and props himself up on his elbows. But he ended up falling on his back when Kyungsoo pressed himself against him and kisses him, wet mouths slotting together in ease. Baekhyun smiles.

 

“Not right now but I know… we’ll get there, right?” Baekhyun whispers, a finger touching Kyungsoo’s lower lip. “Getting engaged and all those domestic stuffs.” When Kyungsoo looks at him in confusion, Baekhyun mildly panicked knowing his boyfriend’s tendency to freak out over serious things. “I mean, I’m not pressuring you into popping the question but even without the ring and all we still do those domestic cheesy s. Just – please, Kyungsoo don’t –“

 

“Hey.” Baekhyun stills. “It’s on the list. We’ll get there, don’t worry. Hell, we haven’t gone out apartment hunting yet.” He chuckles. “I thought I made it clear that I’m not gonna let you go ever?”  

 

Overjoyed, Baekhyun pulls him down against for another kiss, capturing the younger’s lower lip. It’s the kind of kiss that they share every day, not hurried and calming, more of an assurance and a quiet whisper of love and adoration. But Baekhyun, being Baekhyun, easily flings the whole thing to another level.

 

“Oh, .” Kyungsoo feels Baekhyun groan low when he kisses the column of his throat. “I so want you to do me right now.” He’s fully aware that they’re on the raft –

Please log in to read the full chapter