Prompt 34

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: mpreg baeksoo where baek is the lazy wife who has twins chan and yeol and kyungsoo is the bread winner slash the one who technically works around the house.

Word Count: 1141

 

Kyungsoo groans in his sleep as the buzzing of the alarm woke him. The red numbers that says 4:00 were bright and enough for Kyungsoo to sit up and stretch. Beside him, Baekhyun whines and searches for Kyungsoo’s warmth in his sleep and since Kyungsoo could not find himself to leave such cute thing, he lies down and wraps his arms around his husband, enveloping him in his arms as he dozes off back to sleep.

 

He woke up an hour and a half later with the same buzz.

 

First, he pries Baekhyun off him and went to the bathroom.

 

With eyes closed, Kyungsoo brushes his teeth, gurgles the water and spits them out, brushing his teeth once again. He discards his clothes and steps in the shower, yelping at the cold water hitting his back. He mutters a low curse before continuing on with his shower. He sniffs twice afterwards while drying himself off.

 

Second, kitchen.

 

Leaving the room, he immediately darts towards the kitchen. He grabbed the apron hanging on the rack beside the fridge and wears it. He opens the pantry to take the pancake mix and the loaf of bread. Four eggs and a wrap of bacon were taken out of the fridge. Not before long, the smell of pancakes and bacon fills the air while Kyungsoo hums a Beatle’s song as he cooks.

 

Third, wake up Baekhyun.

 

“Baekhyun, wake up.” He opens the curtains. As expected, Baekhyun hisses and covers himself with the duvet. Kyungsoo turns off the AC and smiles. “Come on, Baek. Wake up.” Baekhyun hums and Kyungsoo took that as a sign to leave the room.

 

Fourth, wake the kids up.

 

Scratch that.

 

Fourth, wake the kids up.

 

They’re already awake by the time Kyungsoo came out of the room. He was about to head to the direction of the twin’s bedroom when he hears the clatter of the utensils in the dining room along with Yeol’s whines about Chan eating his bacon. Kyungsoo laughs to himself and smiles when he sees his twin sons, Chan and Yeol, fighting over food that he prepared for breakfast.

 

“Morning, daddy.” They chorused before going back on arguing about who will use the maple syrup.

 

“Come on, take turns.” Kyungsoo settles on his chair, sipping on his coffee mug. The first time this happened in his life, he was in panic and he looks like a mad man for running back and forth. But four years later, Kyungsoo finally found the technique to make everything settle.

 

Yeol pouts. “But daddy, I was first.”

 

“Nuh-uh…” Chan huffs and folds his arms against his chest. “You told me that you I’ll get it if I give you my bacon.”

 

“Take turns.” Kyungsoo repeats.

 

Yeol gives the syrup to his brother. “I’ll wait for you to finish, okay?” Chan beams and nods, furrowing his brows as he squeezes himself a helping on his three stacks of pancake. Yeol waits patiently and finally had his turn.

 

“So daddy, what are we going to do today?”

 

“I don’t know, Yeol. Ask your Ma.” Kyungsoo grins. “I’m going to work today.”

Please log in to read the full chapter