Prompt 50 - d

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: baeksoo deals with love even though they’re already married to different partners.

Word Count: 4744

 

Baekhyun tries not to get irritated at the hair falling down his eyes as the wind passed by through his face. He’s perched up on the bike, sitting in front of Kyungsoo, the same exact position they had been back when they were in Gwangju.

 

Today’s weather is breezy and somehow the added wind coming to him due to the speed is rather irritating, so he opted to close his eyes sometimes or narrow them into slits. Kyungsoo’s chest vibrated at the deep laugh. Baekhyun curls his lower lip in a pout.

 

“I told you I have a car we can use.”

 

“And I prefer to use this, boo-hoo.” Kyungsoo smirks.

 

Baekhyun whines when a dust managed to get into his eye. “This is slow torture, you know.”

 

Kyungsoo grins and pedaled faster.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SM University is a grand place. Big buildings from left to right and a huge fountain in the middle of the large place. Baekhyun thought they were entering some kind of a private park when they entered the big black gates of the place, but when he sees the huge brick sign a few meters away, his eyes went wide.

 

“You mentioned once that you’re a university professor.” Baekhyun said. “You didn’t tell me it was SM Uni.”

 

“I’m not some kind of a hot shot teacher, Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo chuckles softly as he parks his bike with the other bicycles in tow. “It’s really not a big deal.”

 

“Oh, it is. Big shot professors only teach here, .” Baekhyun looks around in awe and laughs. “Oh, god. If Sehun was here, he would have been jumping in joy. It’s his dream to go here in college. It’s one of the reason why I pursued that promotion my manager was giving. It costs a fortune to enter here.”

 

“Really? Well, I was planning on taking Jongin here back then.” Kyungsoo has his hands on his hips. He smiles at Baekhyun. “Since they offered full scholarship if I stay here teaching for a little more than ten years. The school loves me, apparently.” Baekhyun playfully scoffs a laugh and hits his chest before walking past him. Kyungsoo grins and feigns hurt before following him.

 

“So what’s the deal, bub?” Baekhyun stops and turns to look at him with arms folded against his chest. “Why did you bring me here?”

 

Kyungsoo smiles. “I want to show you my work place.”

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo flicks the lights open.

 

Baekhyun’s eyes went wide at the sight of big planets made out of Styrofoam scattered around hanging up on the ceiling. Posters of planets, newspaper clippings and magazine clippings about what stars and astronomy were posted on the walls. But what got his attention the most is this huge Lego depiction of the city placed in the middle of the room. Like a child, he immediately zeroes on in there and gapes in awe.

 

The sounds of the toy train chugging runs along in the background as it runs on the rail tracks placed above the joint shelves that surrounds the room. 

 

“Oh, god. I feel like I’m in some kind of a toy land fairytale.” Baekhyun said out loud.

 

Kyungsoo hums in amusement. He gently closes the door and approaches the older male. “This was Jongin’s favorite place.” When Baekhyun noticed his presence beside him, he turns to look at him. “He used to roll around on the ground or make Lego spaceships pretending to invade the city or something.”

 

Baekhyun chuckles. “Something I would do, actually.” He exclaims. “I mean, who wouldn’t? I’ve always wanted to have this kind of set-up in my house!”

 

Kyungsoo chuckles. “Really?”

 

“This is amazing, Soo. Honest.” Baekhyun says, eyes twinkling in delight. “So is the school give every professor their own work place or something?” When Kyungsoo didn’t reply, he furrows his brows and looks at said male with one brow raised. Kyungsoo grins.

 

“So are we on nicknames basis, now?”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes went wide when he finally realized what he had said. “O-Oh!” He blushes. “I’m sorry. Are you uncomfortable with that? I didn’t mean it. I was just used to making up nicknames when –“

 

“It’s okay, actually.” Kyungsoo shrugs and approaches him, an arm reaching over on the edge of the table filled with legos, half-trapping Baekhyun against him. “I don’t mind you calling me Soo, Baek.”

 

Baekhyun’s heart thumped.

 

Their eyes remained locked for a few seconds before they break out into laughter at the silliness of the situation.

 

“To answer your question, yes… the school provides them. Started when two faculty members got in a brawl because of territory.” Kyungsoo trails. “So to stop those cases from happening again, they gave us each room to be our workplace. Convenient if you asked me, because sometimes I do my classes here.”

 

“So hotshot,” Baekhyun trails. “What do you teach?”

 

“Guess.”

 

“Hmm…” Baekhyun furrows his brows. “Astronomy?”

 

“Guess again.”

 

Baekhyun snaps his fingers. “Architecture?”

 

Kyungsoo smirks. “Nope.”

 

Baekhyun groans. “Then what?”

 

“I teach Psychology.”

 

Baekhyun snorts. “Doesn’t look like it?”

 

Kyungsoo hums in amusement. “Oh, Baek. Why do you think I set up my room like this?” He looks around and gestures to the toys around them. “You didn’t think this is just for my own amusement, right?” Baekhyun furrows his brows, confused. “Putting up toys, stars, planets, things that’s great in the eyes. It eases you doesn’t it? A feeling that’s akin to –“

 

“Like you don’t ever want to leave this place.” Baekhyun whispers.

 

Kyungsoo pauses momentarily and finds himself smiling. “Yeah, something like that.”

 

The air around them became tense but it wasn’t uncomfortable or anything. In fact, it’s the exact opposite. Baekhyun lowers his gaze and eyes the other’s hand on the table. Slowly, he reaches it with his finger. To his surprise, Kyungsoo takes his hand and intertwine their fingers. Baekhyun’s eyes went wide but it quickly morphs into a smile of satisfaction.

 

“Soft.” Kyungsoo murmurs. Baekhyun squeezes his hand. Kyungsoo laughs. “So soft.”

 

“Well, yours is too.” Baekhyun grins. “You’re just… rough with the way you use them.”

 

“No, I beg to differ.”

 

His free hand roams down to Baekhyun’s waist and pulls him close. “I’m not rough with them…generally.” He whispers. “In fact, I’m a gentle person.”

 

Baekhyun finds himself eyeing the younger’s lips, his tongue darting out to his lower lip. He gulps hard and squeezes their intertwined fingers together once again. His heart is thumping rapidly and his thoughts were in just shouting Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo! He basks in the warmth of his hand, how hot breath is fanning against his face and that fragrant scent of his cologne wafting his nose.

 

However, the moment was ruined when Baekhyun’s phone blares its ringtone, startling the both of them and effectively snapping them back both to reality. Kyungsoo clears his throat and drops Baekhyun’s hand and steps back the same time Baekhyun did as the other frantically pulls out his phone.

 

Baekhyun immediately accepted the call from his husband. “H-Hello?”

 

“Baekhyun, I’m coming home early today. I just want to tell you. And don’t bother on making dinner because I’m bringing home food. Love you.” Then the call ended.

 

There was a long moment of silence.

 

“Let me…” Kyungsoo sighs, a look of panic and guilt morphed into one plastered on his face. “Let me take you back.”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes went wide. “N-No, I got it.”

 

“Just let me.” Kyungsoo said in finality.

 

Baekhyun ends up nodding.

 

 

 

 

 

All throughout his drive home, Baekhyun can’t help but run questions in his mind. What happened back there? Why did he let it happen? Why was his heart beating so fast? Why is this happening to him? But more importantly, why didn’t he pull away?

 

When he parked the car in the garage, Baekhyun momentarily puts his head on the steering wheel, trying to collect himself together. No matter what he does, he can’t get the scenario of what happened earlier out of his mind. He mutters a curse. He must be losing it.

 

He hurriedly got out of the car and enters their house.

 

“Where have you been?”

 

Baekhyun gasps in surprise, a hand on his chest. “The , Jongdae. You scared me.” He takes off his coat and hangs on the rack. “I went out to get some fresh air.” Baekhyun was never a good liar. It was a good thing he had his back against his husband as he said this.

 

The hands on his shoulder made him squeak. Jongdae turns him around, pressed him against the door and kisses him hard. Baekhyun gasps against Jongdae’s mouth and slowly closes his eyes at the feeling of Jongdae nibbling his lower lip. When he pulls away, Baekhyun gasps to breathe.

 

“W-What are you –“

 

“I want you.” Jongdae kisses him again. “So bad.”

 

Jongdae presses his forehead against his and stares deeply into his eyes as if he’s begging for permission. Baekhyun gulps. Maybe, he thinks, that it’s because of guilt – guilt of having enjoyed another man’s company other than his husband and letting him pull him close got Baekhyun like this. He’s not really up for it, but he wants to make up to him. He wants to erase every thought of earlier.

 

Baekhyun slides his hands up inside Jongdae’s shirt as an answer.

 

 

 

 

 

Joonmyeon steps inside Jongin’s room and looks around. Just being in this room reminded him of so many things. How the boy flashes him a smile whenever he comes and gives him some snacks. How the boy used to tell him stories back he’s still in kindergarten. How he shares some pieces of his life back when he’s still a little younger.

 

And Joonmyeon hates every piece of it.

 

One by one, he takes out the picture frames hanging, ripping the posters and taking out all of the kid’s clothes on his drawer. He did not hesitate to stuff them inside big cardboard boxes so intent on burning or throwing each and every one of them.

 

Joonmyeon scowls.

 

He wants to erase that kid’s existence out of their lives.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun muffles his moans against the pillow as Jongdae rams inside him. The grip on his hips is tight and the way Jongdae drills into his prostate has him sighing in pleasure. But there was something off about the way he does it than the usual. It was desperate and frantic and if it wasn’t for the pleasure he’s feeling, he’d probably feel disturbed.

 

“Oh, Baek. You feel so good.” Jongdae moans breathlessly. He turns Baekhyun around and lies on his back, letting him straddle him without pulling out. Jongdae then proceeded to up into him with the same pace as he was doing. Baekhyun drawls out a moan.

 

Baekhyun looks up and clamps his eyes shut at the pleasure and then lowers himself, arms on either side of his husband’s face to look at him.

 

His eyes went wide when he sees it was Kyungsoo.

 

“Baekhyun.” The younger male moans, his lips parted slightly to let out breathy sighs of pleasure. “Baekhyun, you feel so good.”

 

The sight oddly turned him on even more. Baekhyun smiles and lowers his head to capture the man’s lips against his. The kiss is sloppy, out of rhythm and a bit messy with tongue, but Baekhyun loves it. He turns his head to the side and kisses him again, deeper and drawls out a moan because god, Kyungsoo managed to find that spot again.

 

“Harder.” Baekhyun whispers and pulls away to look at the man’s face.

 

And sees it was actually Jongdae.

 

Jongdae smirks up at him and turns their position around so Baekhyun’s lying on his back. “I love you.” He grunts before pressing his face against the crook of his neck and kicking up his pace.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun can’t sleep.

 

Jongdae has his back against him, his chest heaving up and down as he breathes. Baekhyun stares down at his husband’s sleeping form for a moment, caressing the man’s raven locks as he does. However, the guilt in his system has him retrea

Please log in to read the full chapter