Prompt 35 - b

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: mpreg baeksoo where kyungsoo is the father. Surprise me with the plot!

Word Count: 2631

 

Baekhyun finds himself sitting on the hot seat.

 

“Daddy, who’s this?”

 

The raven haired twelve year old kid looks at him with those big and curious and also judging eyes that almost made Baekhyun feel like a puddle of goo. It was like being scolded by your parents but the feeling is ten times worse because it’s a twelve year old kid doing that to you. Baekhyun clears his throat and looks at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo chuckles nervously.

 

“He’s a friend, Sehun-ah.” Kyungsoo smiles. “We had dinner last night and he ended up crashing here because it got late. His name is Baekhyun.” Baekhyun grunts when he feels hard elbow poking his side.

 

“H-Hi, Sehun-ah.” Baekhyun offers a small wave.

 

Sehun looks at him with eyes narrowed. Baekhyun gulps hard.

 

“Ajusshi.”

 

Ajusshi? Baekhyun can feel a nerve pop out of his forehead. He’s only twenty-eight and this kid calling him an uncle is kind of an insult to him. Usually kids would call him hyung at first meeting because he looks like a high-schooler instead of a married adult, but no. This kid just had to blew up that little fantasy of him being a –

 

“Ajusshi, I can tell that you’re daddy’s close friend so I’m not going to be against you coming here often.” Sehun said with lips pursed. “Just don’t come in my personal bubble and we’ll be great together.”

 

“Don’t come in your personal bubble?” Baekhyun echoes.

 

“You’re already old, ajusshi, I know you understood what I meant.” Sehun smiles albeit annoyingly. Baekhyun’s eyes went wide in disbelief. “Are we clear with our arrangements, then?”

 

Kyungsoo clears his throat and coughs once to hide his laugh. Baekhyun glares at him.

 

“I-I uh… okay?”

 

“Great.” Sehun hops off the counter stool and runs to the living room, without much bidding his leave to the two adults. The only one he greeted with a kiss on the cheek and a big smile was Kyungsoo and he treated Baekhyun like some sort of a design next to the other male.

 

Kyungsoo releases a cough and then bursts out laughing when Baekhyun punches him on the arm.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun picks up his coat and yanks it in his body, wearing it swiftly while slipping in his shoes. “I’m never going back here, I swear. What we did last night was a mistake – is a mistake.” He lets out a shaky panicky breath and glares at Kyungsoo. “By chance did you do anything to seduce me?”

 

Kyungsoo raised a brow. “Why would I even want to seduce you? No offense but I already knew from the start that you’re a married man.” He sighs when Baekhyun struggles with his other shoe. “Let’s just forget about it, alright?”

 

“Fine.”

 

A long silence.

 

“Are you still coming to your appointment this coming Thursday?” Kyungsoo sees Baekhyun fidget a little.

 

“No.” Then he coils. “Probably. I don’t know.” He shakes his head and leaves the house, slamming the door shut. Kyungsoo winces at that and makes a face of disappointment (with himself) and a look that says -I-can’t-believe-I-messed-things-up. He was so busy doing that that he didn’t realize Sehun was already standing beside him. When he did, he squeaked.

 

“I think he’s rude for doing that.”

 

“Oh, come on, Sehun.” Kyungsoo chuckles. “Baekhyunnie’s not really like that.”

 

Sehun looks at his father with narrowed eyes. “Got you.”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes went wide.

 

“You like him, don’t you? Here you go again, finding someone to date. Daddy, I told you that we’re doing fine.” Sehun purses his lips. “But I can’t stop you. After all, we’re all just human. Sooner or later we’ll want to find the affection we craved all our life.” 

 

The older of the two scoffs a laugh to hide the fact that he choked on his spit. He did it a few times because it hurts like hell (RIP throat.) “Sehun-ah, what are you talking about? And how could you say that –“

 

“You give pet names to the people you like. Like Minnie-bear, Wookie, My baby Amanda, Mina-chi and –“

 

“Okay, okay, okay, I got it. I got it.” Kyungsoo clamps his son’s mouth with his hand and releases it shortly afterwards. “I can’t believe it. I don’t know where you got this from. Wow, smart mouthing your father like that. How could you do this to your own father, Sehun-ah?!”

 

“It’s not genetics.” Sehun shrugs. “So I must have got it from your mannerisms and all. After all, I love observing people. And what kids see to adults around them, they copy.”

 

Kyungsoo groans and regrets the fact that Sehun saw how Kyungsoo acted around his parents – how he’s snappy and sharp with his words (note: bad relationship. I know, tragic. But his sob story is a story for another time.)  But at least, Sehun loves him and he thinks that’s what matters the most. So he bends down and plants a quick kiss on his forehead.

 

“You know what?” He gives his son a quick ruffle. “You’re free to formulate whatever hypothesis you have in mind. But I’ll tell you this, I’ll prove you wrong.”

 

“Give me ice cream if you lose.” Sehun grins cheekily.

 

“Deal.”

 

 

 

 

 

However, words are broken for Baekhyun still go through the appointments citing as it being paid already as the reason. Days passed and Jongdae’s presence went further and further and Baekhyun feels so lonely – stacking the feeling one by one until being inside their house alone suffocates him.

 

He needed to get away.

 

As Baekhyun talks, Kyungsoo momentarily excuses himself because of the sudden meeting from the higher ups wanting to talk to their department in the hospital. And so, alone in Kyungsoo’s office, he decided to snoop around and looks at things he might find interesting.

 

He sees pictures of him and Sehun, ranging from when the kid was a toddler to the present ones. Baekhyun unconsciously smiles at this and admits that the younger doctor looks cute with that innocent smile plastered on his face. Baekhyun chuckles softly and is about to retreat when he sees a certain notebook lying on one of the open drawers. He knows this. It’s the notebook he kept on taking notes. His observations, Baekhyun thinks, he must have written everything there.

 

Curious, he takes it and opens the notebook, reading it.

 

Patient: Byun Baekhyun

He looks cute. Pale and flawless skin. Gorgeous. Average looking and is now coming to visit at the appointed time according to the source. Dainty fingers means he’s good with his hands. I wonder how soft it would feel against mine. He looks normal. Confirmed no abnormality related to mentality. 

Status: Married.

Problem: Marriage related problems.

 

Baekhyun furrows his brows and continues.

 

He looks great in his sweater.

 

Another note.

 

The husband’s a tard. If I were him, I’d try for a baby all the time even if he’s defective. I think I wouldn’t mind it. Inappropriate. No. No.

 

Baekhyun finds himself giggling.

 

Then the last note.

Please log in to read the full chapter