Prompt 56

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt:  something more about prompt 18

Word Count: 5089

 

Kyungsoo flutters his eyes open and sees Minseok sleeping beside him. The older male has his arms wrapped around his waist, body all curled up next to him. Kyungsoo smiles at this and runs his fingers through his husband’s hair. It was these kind of moments that he missed though sadly these moments were limited to this unlike before.

 

Kyungsoo feels a bitter pang in his chest.

 

What would happen if they didn’t move in here in the first place? Would they become like this?

 

Kyungsoo picks his phone and checks his messages. As expected, he sees three of them from Baekhyun and another two from work. He quickly types in a reply for the two before getting out of bed to clean himself up not knowing that the moment he turned his back, Minseok opens his eyes and looks at him in sadness.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun hums in surprise when he sees Jongdae still in the house and positions himself on his usual seat in the dining table. He pauses midchew on eating his breakfast to fully sink in that yes, Jongdae’s still here and yes, he’s eating breakfast with him. Jongdae sips on his coffee and leans his back on the chair.

 

Well, this is awkward.

 

“Do you have work today?” Jongdae breaks the ice.

 

“Yeah.” Baekhyun blinks. “Uh, it’s a Thursday. Don’t you have work, too?”

 

“I took a leave.”

 

“Ah.”

 

So awkward.

 

Hating these kind of scenarios, Baekhyun quickly finishes and downs his cup of chocolate in one go before standing up to pick up his plate. Jongdae watches him the whole time and somehow the feeling of piercing gaze makes him uncomfortable. Baekhyun looks at his husband and flashes him a grin (that looks more of like a grimace) and continues on what he’s doing.

 

He’s not used to this kind of Jongdae. Before he wants him to be like this but it’s already too late. If anything, Baekhyun wants to get away. Jongdae doesn’t look at him like this anymore. If anything, he’s just forcing himself to. Baekhyun knows.

 

“I was thinking of going on a trip. You and me.” Jongdae said.

 

Baekhyun slowly stops.

 

“What?”

 

“A trip.”

 

“I have work.” Baekhyun answers. “I can’t. You know it’s the busiest month. If I file for a leave, they’d reject it without hesitation.”

 

Jongdae furrows his brows. “Don’t you have any paid leave left? You told me you had plenty of them last year?”

 

“I used them all up.” Baekhyun checks on the wall clock and mutters a curse. “Crap, I should get ready. Clean the dishes for me, will you?” Then he quickly ran to the direction of their room and closed the door.

 

Jongdae sighs.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo looks down on his phone when he sees it vibrating in multiple successions. He thinks it’s another series of messages but in actuality, Baekhyun’s calling. He looks around the other cubicles before answering. “Hello?”

 

“Great, you answered. You on break?”

 

“No.”

 

“Perfect! I’ll meet you at Starbucks for a quick coffee date. Love you. Mwah~”

 

“Wait, Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo looks at his phone and frowns when Baekhyun already hang up. He lets out a heavy sigh. Baekhyun doesn’t know the meaning of no. When will the time come when he does, anyway? Probably never. Another sigh.

 

But Kyungsoo breaks out into a grin and stands up on his swivel chair. One of his co-workers noticed this and raised a brow. “Where you going?”

 

“Coffee break. You want me to buy you something?”

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re late.” Baekhyun looks at his wristwatch. “For 3 minutes. That’s a record. You’re never late.” He pushes a cup on his direction. “I got you your favorite.” Kyungsoo looks and finds that it’s not his favorite but it will do. He takes light sips before easing into the chair.

 

“Do you really need to pick a spot that’s next to the window?”

 

“It’s romantic this way.”

 

Kyungsoo hums, grinning. “Sure.”

 

“Anyways, are you free this weekend?” Baekhyun tilts his head and grins. “See, I have this business proposal to be sent at Jeju and it’s going to be half business and half vacation for me. It’s just for three days and since you’re working next week night shift, I was thinking it’s convenient if you know,” He plays with the rim of his cup. “We go on a trip together.”

 

“You want me to not go to work on Saturday?” Kyungsoo raised a brow.

 

“Yes.” Baekhyun drawls. “That’s a way to put it.”

 

“I can’t.”

 

Baekhyun pouts. “Even for me?”

 

Kyungsoo pauses for a moment and then sighs. “I’ll work on it.” Baekhyun did a fist pump and exclaims in victory. Kyungsoo chuckles. “Will Jongdae mind, though?” At mention of his husband, Baekhyun slowly comes in a halt. “Earlier this morning, you texted me about what he asked you.”

 

“He knows.” Baekhyun said grimly and then he laughs bitterly. “See? They put so much effort when they know they’re going to lose something and yet before he treated me like I wasn’t even his husband. See how frustrating this is?”

 

Kyungsoo remains silent.

 

“So I decided to push on with the divorce.”

 

Kyungsoo snaps his head up to look at Baekhyun. “I’m going to file for a divorce after I come back from Jeju. It’s going to be now or never. And it’s either you support me or not, I’m still going to push it. I know…” He pauses for a moment. “I know my parents are going to be against this… But I don’t care.” Baekhyun clenches his hands. “I’m done hurting.”

 

Hands envelops his fists. “Hey.” Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo. “I’ll support you all the way, don’t worry. I’ll be there.”

 

Baekhyun smiles and turns his hand to hold Kyungsoo’s. “Thank you.” Then he pulls Kyungsoo forward for a kiss. Kyungsoo kisses back and they pull apart with a smile. “Honestly, I’d probably be still bawling my eyes out if you weren’t there.”

 

Kyungsoo leans forward and gives Baekhyun’s forehead a peck before enveloping the man in a hug from across the table. Baekhyun basks in the warmth and closes his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m going on a business trip this Saturday.” Kyungsoo said during dinner. Minseok looks at him. “It’s going to be until Monday. I’ll be coming home then for a while to clean up then I’ll go back to the office to report.” He takes huge gulps on his drink and smiles at his husband.

 

Minseok looks troubled and it’s painfully obvious how he does not trust Kyungsoo’s words. So Kyungsoo flashed a smile and chuckles softly. “Think you can hold the fort for me while I’m gone?”

 

“Isn’t that what I always do?” Minseok laughs and then reaches out his hand for Kyungsoo to take, which the latter does.

 

Kyungsoo’s brain doesn’t process what happens next but slowly, Minseok pulls him in and captures his lower lip with his mouth. Kyungsoo’s eyes went wide and then he closes them softly, pulling his husband by the waist. Minseok grins and hums in content and deepens the kiss.

 

When was the last time they had ? Last week, was it? Moans escapes Minseok’s mouth when Kyungsoo’s hands travels down his back to his , cupping them and squeezing them. Minseok grins against his lips and cups his cheek, thumbing his jaw as their lips move.

 

The domination that Minseok did has Kyungsoo gasping in surprise. Minseok doesn’t usually top in their relationship but today, he did. And he did it rough and hard. Kyungsoo’s lying if he said that he didn’t like it. loud like a in heat is a rare occurrence and he’s embarrassed that he did that. But with Minseok behind him, giving him marks, he doesn’t care. He wants it and yes, he missed this.

 

After the , Kyungsoo lies on his back. Minseok smiles.

 

It was territory versus territory. Minseok is claiming what’s his and he’s done screwing around. Sure, he’s going to play the oblivious husband and let his husband go to his business trip but when he comes back,

 

“You like it?” Minseok whispers.

 

“Yeah.” Kyungsoo breathlessly answers. He chuckles softly. “God, I missed that.”

 

“Just wanted to give you something to look forward to when you come home.” Minseok kisses him on the lips before placing his head on his husband’s chest.

 

…playtime is over.

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow, he really did a number on you, huh?”

 

Kyungsoo winces as he tries to sit properly. Baekhyun just rented a car after they got there and was the one sitting on the passenger seat, staring at his lover with that playful glint in his eyes. Kyungsoo makes a face and focuses on the road ahead.

 

“Focus on not getting us lost, stupid.” Kyungsoo mutters.

 

“I didn’t know you bottom.” Baekhyun smirks. “Can I you tonight then?”

 

“No, no tonight, please.” Kyungsoo groans. “I’m still sore. It’s been so long since I was on the receiving end.” He hisses when Baekhyun decides to by skittering his fingers on his leg. “Byun Baekhyun.”

 

“What?” Baekhyun leans. “Aren’t you feeling adventurous? We’re all alone in Jeju with no one that we know here to judge us.”

 

“And your point is?”

 

“That I want to give you road head, what else?” Baekhyun presses his lips against his cheek before lowering his head to mouth on Kyungsoo’s jeans. Kyungsoo sets his lips in a firm line, keeping focus on the road. He gulps hard. “Is that okay with you?”

 

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. “After that, you still had the audacity to ask?”

 

Baekhyun grins. “Yes, it is then.” Without further ado, he zips open his lover’s jeans.

 

Kyungsoo could only exhale loudly.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun opens the curtain of their rent place and smiles in satisfaction despite the dusts visibly circling around at the action. Kyungsoo looks displeased and coughs twice before giving the man in charge a skeptic look. The man in a suit clears his throat and continues on giving them a quick orientation about the house.

 

“We’ll take it, thank you!”

 

Kyungsoo looks at his lover in disbelief. “What? Are you serious? Don’t you want a hotel room instead?”

 

“Hotels are so overrated.” Baekhyun waves his hands in dismissal and signs the papers handed to him by the man in the suit. Once finished, the man bows his head in thanks before leaving with a smile on his face. “Plus, it’s great here! The sea is next to us and there’s people to socialize with next door. It’s like living in the suburbs!” He gushed.

 

Kyungsoo folds his arms and sighs. Well, he can’t burst his bubble. Baekhyun looks so excited.

 

“I want to live here, you know.” Baekhyun beams. “Free of trouble and living the island life. The air is great, too.” He sighs and skips his way to their supposed bedroom. Kyungsoo follows quietly. “I told Jongdae about this but he said he already has his sights in Seoul.”

 

Baekhyun purses his lips. “I even imagined myself being a pot maker. But it seems like working at an insurance company is where I belonged at that time since Jongdae’s salary isn’t enough for us to get by. But now, our pay’s enough to live on our own.”

 

Kyungsoo sets his lips in a firm line. Money is the least of their problems back then, he and Minseok. But when the company where Kyungsoo’s been working at decided to cut off some employees, he got transferred at a different branch – a starting one. His salary decreased and his world load increased. He thought of moving to a different company but until he found one, he’s going to have to stay. Too bad the processing is taking a long time.

 

Thus, the start of his and Minseok’s married life hitting a wall. Is this why Minseok preferred Jongdae than him? Is it because of money?

 

Baekhyun turns to him and raised a brow. “What are you thinking about?” Then he laughs. “Wait, no…” He appr

Please log in to read the full chapter