Prompt 57

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: baekhyun trying to seduce his bf’s younger brother because he’s eye candy

Word Count: 1919

 

Baekhyun considers himself to be the iest guy in school. His build define and face unable to look away from, he’s the ideal person to date with and fool around with. y, daring, nice, cute and adorable, the compliments goes on. He’s popular, sociable and even dating the hottest guy in school, Kris Wu.

 

From a distance, he sees the wide eyed male with heart-shaped lips smiling up at his taller friend and laughing to something that his tanned friend had said. Baekhyun grits his teeth and growls.

 

He’s so y and gorgeous so why the hell does this twerp ain’t making goo-goo eyes whenever he would pass by like the others?!

 

 

 

 

 

It all started one evening when his boyfriend, Kris, invited him for dinner at their house. Baekhyun is so happy to obliged because yes, finally. It’s been a norm for Baekhyun to stir up some drama wherever he went. The normally tight relationship of brothers gets broken because of him (summary: baekhyun’s dating the brother then flirts with the other brother then it will be like a tug of war and a fight over him.) Cruel, yes, but it’s his best source of entertainment.

 

So yeah, when he found out about Kris Wu having a brother two years below, he immediately agreed to date the jock. The was just a bonus.

 

“We should get inside.” Kris whispers against his lips. Baekhyun straddles him on the driver’s seat of the car and wraps his arms around his boyfriend’s neck, smirking. “Baekhyun, I’m serious. They’re kind of expecting us.”

 

“5 more minutes.” Baekhyun his lower lip in a teasing manner. It didn’t take long before Kris obliges and gives in.

 

Kris is the definite description of hot, perfect and y. His define abs is enough to prove that description as true. The is heaven and his lips tastes so good. Everyone wanted a piece of him, too bad Baekhyun got a hold of him first. That’s why a thought came running in his mind: if Kris Wu tastes this good, what does his younger brother tastes like?

 

“Baekhyun, I hope you like pot roast.” Mr. Wu smiles. Damn, does the Wu gene this good? Even their father is eye candy. Baekhyun’s not a family wrecker, though. He wonders how Daddy Wu tastes like, but when he sees Mrs. Wu, damn… this woman’s hot.

 

“I love pot roast, Mr. Wu.” Baekhyun smiles.

 

“That’s great because I made it special for tonight.” Mrs. Wu smiles. “Seeing that our big boy finally got to bring us someone he likes.”

 

Kris blushes. “Mom, please.”

 

Mrs. Wu giggles then sighs afterwards. “Now, where is Kyungsoo?”

 

As if by cue, they hear loud footsteps coming – running towards the direction of the kitchen. And just like that, Baekhyun’s eyes went wide.

 

If Kris looks similar to his father, then Kyungsoo… is so alike to his mother.

 

Kyungsoo stops when he sees another sitting next to his brother. “Oh, I didn’t know we had a guest coming.” He said then took a seat to the vacant one next to his mother. Mrs. Wu sits in front of Baekhyun, near Mr. Wu and Kris sitting in front of Kyungsoo. Head of that table, Mr. Wu sits in the middle at the end.

 

“Ah, you know Baekhyun, right?”

 

Kyungsoo frowns and shakes his head. “No…? You’re not that open to your relationships – We’re not open to our relationships, hyung… like ever.”

 

Kris furrows his brows. “He goes at our school, Kyung. You seriously don’t recognize him?”

 

Kyungsoo shakes his head. “Never heard of him.”

 

“Ah, you really need to go out and smell the flowers sometimes, son. I think it’s a sign to stop staying in your man cave all the time.” Mr. Wu chides. The whole family laughs as Kyungsoo protested with all his might.

 

Baekhyun laughs along on the outside. On the inside, he’s mentally screaming and tearing his hair on the side. Like what the hell, who doesn’t know the great Byun Baekhyun? Everyone knows him. Everyone wants him! How come he doesn’t know who he is?!

 

The next morning, Baekhyun purposely goes to school early and hangs out at the locker hall to catch sight of the younger Wu. Sure enough, he’s there and lucky that he’s alone. Baekhyun composed himself and approaches him with long strides, wearing that charming smile on his face as always. And with a soft yet alluring voice, he greets.

 

“Hey, Kyungsoo!”

 

Kyungsoo looks at him and then with brows furrowed, he asked.

 

“Who are you?”

 

Baekhyun swore he felt a big imaginary barbell hits his head.

 

“Oh, yeah.” Kyungsoo snaps his finger and points at him. “You’re hyung’s boyfriend, right?”

 

“Yes, Yes!” Baekhyun nods eagerly. “I am that person!”

 

“Great… so… what do you want?”

 

Baekhyun blinks. “Eh?”

 

Oh, . Right, he just outright called for the younger without even making up any excuse or plausible lie. He just called him to gain his attention. , Byun. What the hell is going through your thick stupid yet gorgeous head?

Please log in to read the full chapter