Prompt 31

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: something more about prompt 25

Word Count: 1043

 

Entry 1:

I’ve been told to write my thoughts in this diary. Though I haven’t been able to function properly and my work’s been affecting me, I still managed to write. Funny, right? Anyways, it looks like it’s going to be you and me for a long time. So please bear with me as I pour my thoughts. I promise. I’ll only bother you if I needed to let something out of my head.

 

Entry 2:

I saw Baekhyun today. Scratch that. I always see him every day. The only difference is, he looks more beautiful in each and every day. My chest tightens whenever I see him and it’s painful. Is it really normal to feel like this?

 

Entry 3:

Chest pains. They’ve been frequenting a lot though when I went on a doctor he said I was fine. It keeps on coming – small at first then lasting long. It hurts but I don’t mind. It hurts whenever I see Baekhyun. It hurts whenever he touches me. But no matter how hard I try to look away, I can’t. It’s addicting. Maybe I just love him too much.

 

P.S I saw him giggling over Kris Wu today. My chest throbs but not in a good way.

 

Entry 4:

It’s been a long time since I last wrote on this.

Baekhyun went to me first thing in the morning. It’s normal but today’s different. He told me Jongdae set him up on a blind date with Park Chanyeol. He’s excited and tomorrow, I’m going to help him pick something to wear.

 

I hope he has fun. It hurts, yes, but I really do hope he enjoys his time with Park.

 

 

Baekhyun rapidly flips the pages.

 

 

Entry 31:

I started coughing out flowers. They’re tulips. Bright yellow ones all over the sink. Even if I didn’t go to the doctor, I know I’ve the disease. Some flower disease that’s apparently fatal. I think it won’t spread that much. It’s probably not that serious anyway.

 

Entry 32:

I saw Baekhyun again. He asked me to go watch a movie again in my place just like old times. It’s this Saturday. I’m so excited.

I’ll just have to practice not to cough that much. It won’t be that hard.

 

Entry 33:

Baekhyun didn’t come. He’s got something to do on Saturday. Rescheduling it on next Saturday.

 

Entry 34:

Baekhyun canceled and is very sorry. I don’t blame him. We’re technically adults. We have our own lives to mind to.

It’s okay.

Really.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Entry 49:

It’s getting worse. The doctor said it’s clogging up my lungs. If this keeps up I can’t breathe. He keeps on egging me to do the surgery. If this keeps on, I’ll die from suffocation. But I don’t want to. If losing my feelings for Baekhyun will come after, what’s the point of living?

I can’t still handle it.

I’ll survive.

 

Entry 50:

It’s getting even worse. Joonmyeon saw me with all of these petals. I couldn’t breath and I

Please log in to read the full chapter