Prompt 27

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompt: I want another cheaters!au bull.

Word Count: 1496

 

“Do you really have to go?” Baekhyun whispers in the dead of the night when he sees Kyungsoo standing up on the bed and began to drop down to get his discarded clothes. He sees Kyungsoo stiffen upon hearing this and ended up sitting on the edge of the bed.

 

“Why can’t you just stay?”

 

“You know, I can’t.” Kyungsoo looks at Baekhyun with a sad smile. “Jongin might notice.”

 

“He doesn’t notice .” Baekhyun protests, eyes widening at his little outburst. “I’m sorry.” He whispers. “I just wanted to…” Baekhyun looks down on ruffled sheets and heaves out a heavy sigh. “. Why can’t you break up with him?”

 

“Same reason why you can’t break up with Jongdae.”

 

Baekhyun leans forward. “I can leave him for you. You know I can do that!” He scowls. “I was just waiting for you…” He clamps his eyes shut and resumes his original position, pulling his knees close and legs pressed against his chest. “If…If I ask you to settle down, will you leave him?”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes went wide. “W-What?”

 

“If I…” Baekhyun adds volume to his voice. “If I ask you to settle down, will you leave Jongin and come to me?”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen a fraction of his original wide ones. He slowly his lips and clenches his fists, unclenches them a second later. “Even then, we know that’s impossible.” He whispers. “You’re engaged to the heir of the most powerful man in Korea while I’m…” Kyungsoo darts his stare at the golden band sitting forgotten on the end table near the lamp. “Baekhyun, I’m married.”

 

“Does that stop you from coming to me?” Baekhyun taunts. “Does that information stop you from doing this with me?” Kyungsoo looks away. “Kyungsoo, we can’t keep doing this. I’m already at my limit.”

 

“Then what do you think about me?” Kyungsoo scowls. “What do you think I feel?” He stands up gruffly and wears his boxers quickly. He was in the middle of zipping up his pants when he feels cold hands holding his wrist.

 

“I’m sorry.” Baekhyun whispers and he can feel the regret in those words. “I’m sorry. Will… Will you come and see me next time? Same time this Wednesday.” Kyungsoo’s arm deflated on his hold. “I’ll wait for you.”

 

“Yeah, I’ll come back for you.” Kyungsoo presses him against the bed and kisses him on the lips. “I promise.”

 

 

 

 

 

They met at a party.

 

Baekhyun was left alone near the buffet table as he nurses himself a glass of wine, watching his boyfriend, heir of the Kim Enterprises, associate with other people in the business. A sigh escaped his lips from feeling left out – the promise of a great night from Jongdae gone away like that. Here he was wishing that he shouldn’t have come instead.

 

“Do you want to dance?”

 

Baekhyun jolts and looks at the person who asked him. Wide eyes and charming smile, the man holds out a hand for Baekhyun to take only to let it fall when Baekhyun looks at him indifferently. “Well, forgive me for trying.” He grins. “I’m Kyungsoo.”

 

“Byun Baekhyun.” He answered. “Asking me for a dance with my boyfriend just a few feet away is kind of… disrespectful, don’t you think?”

 

Kyungsoo looks briefly to where he was pointing at then smirks. “Well, it wouldn’t be if he doesn’t know.” He winks. Baekhyun sighs in frustration. “Relax. I just want some company. I won’t bite you or anything.” He lifts his other hand in his line of sight. “I’m married. I just wanted to dance.”

 

“Why don’t you dance with your husband?”

 

Kyungsoo’s expression darken for a moment but was replaced with a bright mood. “He’s busy. So…” He extends his hand again. “Shall we?”

Please log in to read the full chapter