Prompt 28

Baeksoo Collection
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prompts: angels and demons universe

Word Count: 1380

 

Being in charge of hell is like… hellish.

 

Baekhyun hasn’t slept a wink since that rage party last week and he’s seen countless of souls coming down screaming in the depths of hell. He’s a light sleeper by nature and every time he hears his name being called down by intercom, he would immediately zap his way there without a moment delay, wanting to finish the job quickly.

 

“Chanyeol, please, please tell me that you did not just mixed up souls number 11933 with 11339.” Baekhyun said against the mic with fingers on his forehead.

 

“Err, sorry?”

 

Baekhyun sighs and tries to count down from one to ten because his therapist told him that anger issues will only end up burning his penthouse again for the fiftieth time and the souls arriving isn’t that many for manual labor again.  He scratches his chin and sighs. “I want that fixed within eight hours or else I will put you in charge with Cerberus.”

 

“Oh, . Not that dog.”

 

“I mean it, Yeol.” Baekhyun spoke in the gentlest tone ever. “Now go.”

 

A long pause before a chuckle. “As a friend, somehow being in therapy changed you. You being nice to the other demons is so scary, Baek.” He laughs nervously when he hears a growl. “No, seriously. You’re like a ticking time bomb. A nice demon overlord is like a walking trap.”

 

“And I’m going to trap you if you don’t shut your mouth.” Baekhyun scowls. “Go.” Then he ended the call. Another groan escapes his lips before pushing himself away from the table, his leg stretched out and arms reaching up the air as he yawns.

 

The air around his office is hot despite the air condition and he thinks that the temperature is fine for sleeping (in hell, anyway.) So he snaps his fingers and then poof! Half of his clothes are gone – the only article of clothing left is his Woody Wood Pecker boxers. He sniffs and started dozing off, slowly and then comple –

 

“Yoo-hoo~”

 

Baekhyun’s eyes went wide. In a snap, he stands up, his suit now in place but now were kempt and proper. No sign of drowsiness were seen on his face and his hair, instead ruffled and disheveled, is now styled perfectly to impress. Baekhyun smirks and leans casually on his office table as he watches Angel Do come down the portal from heaven.

 

Do Kyungsoo with his flawless face and a smile that can light up the world in a snap. His legs were the first thing that he sees and Baekhyun almost drools at the sight of soft and smooth legs. He wears that same attire of any angels from heaven, his wings wide and majestic just like the glowing halo above his head. Baekhyun grins dopily and sighs dreamily.

 

“Well, hello there.” Baekhyun says in a suave voice.

 

“Hi.” Kyungsoo chirps and it’s the most amazing sound Baekhyun has ever heard from the past 25 years. “See, I came here because Archangel has a mission for me. But since Cerberus is on guard duty, they sent me here.”

 

“Joonmyeon should have just let you move in here instead.” Baekhyun wiggles his brows. “I’ll make everything nice and cool for you.” He winks.

 

Kyungsoo blushes and giggles. “Well, I’ll make sure to file a request for

Please log in to read the full chapter